Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coincidence?? Regarding TY

Indeee

• Indeee changed the title to Coincidence?? Regarding TY
5 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I'd do it if they want a 2nd for TY.  who cares what 

ty does for NE if traded there? not like the trade would knock us out of contention and hand them a trophy shot

Me may be out of contention this season but trading TY would hurt us bad when Luck does come back. It may be the end for you but there is a next year.

8 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

For more thoughts after talking to GMs regarding Jimmy G trade - Pats will deal this pick by 4pm, most likely for a DL...

That would make a lot more sense for the Pats.

They already gave up like a 1st and a 3rd for Cooks. Giving up another high draft pick for a receiver does not seem like something Belichick is likely to do.

5 minutes ago, ar7 said:

They already gave up like a 1st and a 3rd for Cooks. Giving up another high draft pick for a receiver does not seem like something Belichick is likely to do.

Unless Hogan injury turns out more serious then expected. Not saying TY gets traded, just saying that could make sense

12 minutes ago, ar7 said:

I believe the Pats would trade their new (49ers) 2nd round pick for TY Hilton in a New York minute.

9 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:
DNbEsLJUMAAlmoh.jpg
clevelanddotcomVerified account @clevelanddotcom

Poll: What would you give up to get Colts WR T.Y. Hilton to the Browns? https://trib.al/EVMb2pm 

Bitonio and Houstons 1st. rd pick.

24 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I'm more shocked they trade their stud back up QB! They've gotta be in win it all mode for Brady. My guess is Brady retires at seasons end

Maybe he is not the stud QB Belichick thinks he is?  We all know that Belichick's system can make a QB look good. It's been shown in the past. Plus a #2 pick from the 49ers is like a late #1 to the Pats.

9 hours ago, azcolt said:

An overpaid, hotdog receiver who disappears for games at a time and now is a clubhouse cancer. A second round pick for him would be a gift to the Colts. We’ll never get that much for him.

I can almost 100% bet you're one of the guys who loved Hilton when he and Luck would connect and Win us some games but now that  there's no luck involved we should just ship him away hmm? 

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

I'm more shocked they trade their stud back up QB! They've gotta be in win it all mode for Brady. My guess is Brady retires at seasons end

You have Brady for the next 3 to 4 years.  Why would you assume he retires after this year when he has repeatedly said he wants to play another 5 years?

38 minutes ago, Colttodd18 said:

I was thinking the same thing. There is a reason the Pats suddenly decided to trade Garropollo. If this was their plan at the beginning of he season they would not have traded Brissett. Seems Bellicheck is up to something. 

They will sign Brian Hoyer, previous back-up to Brady, and recently released.  Brady will play another few years and they can continue to draft keep assets. 

3 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

You have Brady for the next 3 to 4 years.  Why would you assume he retires after this year when he has repeatedly said he wants to play another 5 years?

They will sign Brian Hoyer, previous back-up to Brady, and recently released.  Brady will play another few years and they can continue to draft keep assets. 

Just a gut feeling based on their out of norm trading away draft picks.  in the past, Hoodie has been all about piling on the draft picks. they seem to be going all in for some reason.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Just a gut feeling based on their out of norm trading away draft picks.  in the past, Hoodie has been all about piling on the draft picks. they seem to be going all in for some reason.

I see it as (just my opinion) they have a lot of injuries and their D is bad.  They are always wanting to win the SB and with Brady and even BB on a 5 year plan sort-of-speak, they need to win now.  You get draft picks and turn them into position players to help overall.  They will still have a few draft picks to help as well.  

I would not be surprised if they keep the 49ers pick and have two picks almost back-to-back.  

6 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

I see it as (just my opinion) they have a lot of injuries and their D is bad.  They are always wanting to win the SB and with Brady and even BB on a 5 year plan sort-of-speak, they need to win now.  You get draft picks and turn them into position players to help overall.  They will still have a few draft picks to help as well.  

I would not be surprised if they keep the 49ers pick and have two picks almost back-to-back.  

Brady ain't playing to 45.