LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Feel the same way even though I am a lot younger

I am in the same boat brother. Been a fan since 99 when manning entered the league. I was speaking to the oldie but goodies on here that always find the worse in every positive. Gets old. Wish you could flag abusers of NEGATIVITY. Hahahaha. 

Just now, IndyNismoZ said:

I am in the same boat brother. Been a fan since 99 when manning entered the league. I was speaking to the oldie but goodies on here that always find the worse in every positive. Gets old. Wish you could flag abusers of NEGATIVITY. Hahahaha. 

Been around since the Mayflower arrived in Indy

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thought I’d post this here since I don’t think it has been discussed yet or if it should be discussed at all, but anyone think Colts should kick the tires on Davante Adams for a 2nd round pick? Or stay away from the diva clown show? The dude wants out of LV already and probably only wants to play with ARodg in NY! I assume I know Ballards take on this already since he likes his own guys! But why not give it a try for a playoff run, even if DA bolts after this season? 2nd rounder may be too high though for a rental!
    • I don’t like how well Jags run the ball. 
    • This speaks to the concern that I had when I was watching the play.  There was a fumble on the play, and a live ball being scrambled for.  But at the same time, there's Richardson writhing on the ground holding his hip going "OMG OMG OMG Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!"  And I'm like, "Dude!  There's a live ball!  Ignore the pain and get in the scramble!" And then two plays later, he's all, "I'm good!  I'm good!  I want back in the game!" If you're that good two plays later, then why were you writhing in pain with a live ball just feet away?   I don't want to sound like a negative Nancy, but this brings up two options for me when it comes to Richardson's injuries: Option 1 - The doctor says, "Sorry, but you are too hurt to play".  Richardson:  Darn it! Option 2 - Richardson says "I'm hurt!  I'm hurt!  I'm hurt!  I'm too sore to play!  OMG OMG OMG OMG!" If it's Option 2, then I think we have a problem. I just hope it's not Option 2.
    • I lied dont mind this post above!! ^^^^
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,934

• Solon

Solon 219

• JMichael557

JMichael557 557

• stitches

stitches 20,325

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 1