Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts send Good to IR, sign Spence

Everyone

8 minutes ago, Everyone said:

I know he's not the Best OL ever but he looked decent last week.

This is getting to be almost comical at this point. Just when it seemed he was the best option at RT. These injuries are unreal and I hate saying this but this team just may be cursed. 

16 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

This is getting to be almost comical at this point. Just when it seemed he was the best option at RT. These injuries are unreal and I hate saying this but this team just may be cursed. 

If they can't get a healthy O-line, they may as well put Luck on IR now tbh.

On September 13, 2017 at 5:30 AM, DougDew said:

Its concerning that Spence was available, no other team picked him up.  Shuffling bodies.  Clark is the future at RT, let him play and develop.  Vujnovich s/b Joe Reitz 2.0

Liked him at the time of the signing but after watching him in preseason it was obvious why he slipped down the depth chart before being cut . 

What a shame about Good.  He was off to a great start.  I am really worried if Clark or Haag goes in there but maybe one of the other backups get a chance.  We are all complaining about all of the injuries and this week we play our first home game on our awful field.  The field all visiting teams hate to play on.  Could be a real nightmare.  Hope we get through it without too many more. 

1 hour ago, Everyone said:

If they can't get a healthy O-line, they may as well put Luck on IR now tbh.

I dont get it, why would anyone want that? especially if youre the owner of the team... he just got paid loads of money, thats like me not driving my lamborgini because theres a potential it might get a tire puncture from a sharp object on the road, so i just let it sit there in the garage.

9 minutes ago, Smitto said:

I dont get it, why would anyone want that? especially if youre the owner of the team... he just got paid loads of money, thats like me not driving my lamborgini because theres a potential it might get a tire puncture from a sharp object on the road, so i just let it sit there in the garage.

Smitto -  You have a Lamborgini?  Toss me the keys...    :^)

This is like a long movie with the top starts being killed off one by one. The good news is the Good will be fine for next year. Spence is a solid player but I am with some of you wondering why he was still available???

This team is just snake bitten, we cannot stay healthy at all, its time for an exorcism to cast out the demons that plagues this team

7 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

This is like a long movie with the top starts being killed off one by one. The good news is the Good will be fine for next year. Spence is a solid player but I am with some of you wondering why he was still available???

This team is just snake bitten, we cannot stay healthy at all, its time for an exorcism to cast out the demons that plagues this team

I posted a topic a week ago and everyone seemed to jump on me about this, including "superman" but all signs point to what I said. Pagano is snake bit... not the team, PAGANO. It will be this way as long as he is the overseer/HC.

1 hour ago, 1959Colts said:

Just start Jeremiah George at LB

But he's not an iron sharpened veteran with loads of experience to make up for a lack of athleticism and instinct.  I mean, he doesn't even understand sub-coverage package #12. He hasn't been subjected to enough of our coaching.   OTOH, the other players have.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

They probably will but he has played terrible this year.  Lost his job to Good and it was his to lose.  I would rather some one else. 

We've seen a glimpse from him before. Maybe he needs a bit of time to get back into it? Maybe he sucks? Let's try him it out and see.