Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts send Good to IR, sign Spence

Everyone

5 minutes ago, Major_Adobe said:

Why would topic "luck see's the light? " be closed? It may be just a rumor but it's being talked about heavily by the media on Twitter and was introduced by ESPN this morning. If the forum wants to discuss the idea then we should be allowed to do so.

Change the title and let it be.

bigger question: why are you asking about that thread on another thread instead of messaging a moderator if you want to know.  Nadine answered why she closed it.  and there is no rumor, it all started with a caller asking what would happen if Luck had pulled an Elway and forced a trade.  It then got spun into this.

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

bigger question: why are you asking about that thread on another thread instead of messaging a moderator if you want to know.  Nadine answered why she closed it.  and there is no rumor, it all started with a caller asking what would happen if Luck had pulled an Elway and forced a trade.  It then got spun into this.

Tune in next week when they uncover that Oliver Luck is actually from the Andromeda galaxy. Does this mean Andrew is half alien, or was he adopted? They report and we decide. 

4 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Tune in next week when they uncover that Oliver Luck is actually from the Andromeda galaxy. Does this mean Andrew is half alien, or was he adopted? They report and we decide. 

exactly.

now back to topic, what did Goode hurt?

11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Lack of interest in dming a moderator I suppose. This seemed like a perfectly acceptable route. Long threads always get derailed eventually. 

Regardless of the rumor status, it is a hot social media topic. Her response was that a Google search didn't produce any leads. A twitter search of the Indy / Colts media would show a conversation re: this topic.

I'm not advocating that this is the truth. I'm just a fan of an open web. Change the title and let the people discuss if they want.

14 minutes ago, Major_Adobe said:

Why would topic "luck see's the light? " be closed? It may be just a rumor but it's being talked about heavily by the media on Twitter and was introduced by ESPN this morning. If the forum wants to discuss the idea then we should be allowed to do so.

Change the title and let it be.

Wondered the same thing, there have been PLENTY of rumor threads on here. Heck the Gruden/Manning situation started as all rumor last year and that thread went on for weeks. 

27 minutes ago, JRnINDY said:

Well I think that just about ends it

26 minutes ago, Major_Adobe said:

Lack of interest in dming a moderator I suppose. This seemed like a perfectly acceptable route. Long threads always get derailed eventually. 

Regardless of the rumor status, it is a hot social media topic. Her response was that a Google search didn't produce any leads. A twitter search of the Indy / Colts media would show a conversation re: this topic.

I'm not advocating that this is the truth. I'm just a fan of an open web. Change the title and let the people discuss if they want.

so you "lacked the interest" to pm a moderator and ask so you just deliberately derailed another thread. and a twitter search just turned up people freaking out over it, no actual evidence as to a rumor

25 minutes ago, indy1888 said:

Wondered the same thing, there have been PLENTY of rumor threads on here. Heck the Gruden/Manning situation started as all rumor last year and that thread went on for weeks. 

cause its not a rumor.  It started as a caller asking the "what if" Luck pulled an Elway question.  Panicky reporters and fans picked it up and ran with is as if it was a rumor.  Its not.  Manning/Gruden rumors actually had reports from verified sources.  

8 hours ago, Smitto said:

I dont get it, why would anyone want that? especially if youre the owner of the team... he just got paid loads of money, thats like me not driving my lamborgini because theres a potential it might get a tire puncture from a sharp object on the road, so i just let it sit there in the garage.

Yeah, you're right, go ahead and drive your Lambo on a gravel road full of nails and wildlife. Who cares if the Lambo only lasts a few weeks until you total it.....

9 hours ago, Smitto said:

I dont get it, why would anyone want that? especially if youre the owner of the team... he just got paid loads of money, thats like me not driving my lamborgini because theres a potential it might get a tire puncture from a sharp object on the road, so i just let it sit there in the garage.

Well you have a choice. Put your major investment behind an o-line made of pine straw or dump all these guys except for Kelly and start over. Either way, the outcome will be the same.

7 hours ago, Everyone said:

Yeah, you're right, go ahead and drive your Lambo on a gravel road full of nails and wildlife. Who cares if the Lambo only lasts a few weeks until you total it.....

No one said a graveled road... Just like we don't know if luck would get injured if he got back... He could get injured behind a good line or a bad one... Point is he's being paid big money to play football so if he's healthy he most definitely will play regardless of how the line looks. If I was the owner I wouldn't care what the fans thought about that, I'm paying this guy 140mil so he's definitely gonna play. 

5 hours ago, MCurtis32 said:

Well you have a choice. Put your major investment behind an o-line made of pine straw or dump all these guys except for Kelly and start over. Either way, the outcome will be the same.

I would put him behind any Oline but in the process I would try and fix it.. I'm not gonna have him sit and wait till it's fixed, we're talking about money here... Sitting on a bench because fans are scared he might get injured again. Thats never gonna happen and no coach or owner in the NFL would ever do something like that. You try and get the line better, but good or not your QB will definitely be playing when healthy. 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:34 AM, Devildog said:

I am so confused right now as to what's happening.   :sigh:

Since this seems to be a consistent pattern, you'd think that someone would do some research into the problem. It could be that players are coached into trying to give 110% on every play. That is a recipe for disaster. It is important to learn to play wisely and within your capabilities, while developing better skills. In other words, "play smarter not harder".

Of course, there may be other reasons, and they need to be looked into as well.