Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And what should that tell you?   That a coach who has been fired or let go everywhere he’s been INCLUDING by Bill Belichick in NE quickly wears out his welcome.    It’s not like the O-Line has struggled since.   We’ve been good every year since except in pass blocking.   What was different about this year?   A new Left Tackle coming off an Achilles surgery, plus 4 of our 5 starter were hurt throughout much of the season.  There’s your answers.   It’s not the coaching. 
    • Presumably most ppl here watch the Cowboys/9ers game. Did anyone but me see Dak struggle? He missed quite a few throws high. Short hopped a few. I'm sure he missed open guys also, I don't remember every play of the game. But there was alot of pressure, he struggled, they lost.    Wentz was under siege the last 2 games of the season. Someone posted in the Raiders game he was pressured 23 of 27 pass attempts, or something like that. And in Jax the pocket was collapsed damn near every time he hit his spot. I can't believe the vast majority of the ppl here are laying the lions share of the blame on Wentz. Dumb plays, risky plays, yes. He does some of those. But when the guy is pressured nearly every pass attempt what do you expect? Won't even comment on our Jr high receiving corp  
    • How about Q to the Raiders for Carr.   Bottom line Leonard was definitely the one to move. So Now it should be Q for the best we can get. I wouldn't miss Kelly either.  What would Belichek do?     He did not pay the man! And a DE at that!     Richard Seymour spent the first eight seasons of his 12-year NFL career with the Patriots and played an important role in delivering six division titles, four conference crowns and three Super Bowl championships to New England. He was named to five straight Pro Bowls with the Patriots (2002-06) and earned three straight first-team All-Pro honors (2003-05). His five Pro Bowl berths are the most by any Patriots defensive lineman since the 1970 NFL merger. He was also a four-time team co-captain. In 2009, he was voted to the Patriots 50th Anniversary Team and the 2000s All-Decade Team. Seymour has been a multi-time finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
    • I think if Flus would just blitz more on 3rd and long, it might help our d get off the field.  I also think Ertz and Juju will want too much money, but I like everything else you said!
    • They are ready, I cant predict this game at all.. I love how the Bills set an NFL record when they scored 7 TD's on 7 stright drives..    but then a night later the Chiefs started slow then scored 6 straight TD drives.. these two teams are crazy lol
  • Members