Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

WHAT THE F ARE THEY DOING NOT CHALLENGING THE PLAY?

Pagano you incompetent fool!

How.......How..........How do you not challenge that ??????????????????????????????????

Just now, MackAttack said:

Omfg whyyyy did pagano not challenge that Mack was in!!! Fire this man!!!

Because he's not watching the video..somebody else has to

we go from an obvious touchdown that should have been reviewed to running Mack up the middle to near interception.... another example, poor game management

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• It actually says "As long as he isn’t subject to waivers on this new protected practice squad, putting Eason there is a no brainer."    Still wrong, in all likelihood.
    • Reich responded today to a question about whether the Colts will keep 2 or 3 QBs on the roster this season:   “Chris (Ballard) and I talk about it all the time. That’s to be determined but all options are open as we continue to progress forward and see where the roster is at that time. We will weigh the pros and cons of going with two versus going with three.”        
    • This is a lot arguing over ranking someone who is retired.
    • I know Luck's retirement really sucked at the time he did but the disrespect he has as a player right here for a few in this forum sucks as well.  I understand being mad about him retiring but to say he was over rated as a player or he didn't do what another QB did on another team is totally being narrow minded.  When Luck played he was one of the best in the league. His last season was his 2nd best year of his career. The disrespect is appalling.  
    • But this is 2020...and Wilson is obviously a great QB. He has been an incredibly efficient QB for years now. If Pete Carroll would let him loose to throw 620-650 passes...we would see gaudy numbers...but that's not SEA's brand of football...and Wilson's stats are almost in spite of that.    SEA had a top defense and a great run offense when Wilson came into the league...BUT they have been a perennial top 10 passing offense...sometimes even top 5. According to DVOA...here is how SEA's passing offense has ranked with Wilson (chronologically from 2012 to current):    4th, 8th, 10th, 2nd, 14th, 12th, 6th, 4th   When Luck played, IND never finished higher than SEA...not even in 2014 or 2018. So, according to DVOA, SEA (with Wilson) has been a better passing offense. I love Luck...and I think he could have done great things...but the Wilson vs. Luck debate has been over for a long time.    As for Watson...statistically he has been a better QB than Luck was...at the same age. And even looking at career stats...Watson has been better in many categories. I don't know if he has eclipsed Luck...but he's only 25...and hasn't even reached his prime yet.    
  • Members

• indykmj

indykmj 45

• CR91

CR91 10,654

• Dogg63

Dogg63 589

• Colt.45

Colt.45 127

• pacolts56

pacolts56 4,979

• CurBeatElite