Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jimmy is a low ceiling guy propped up by a top 3 OL and great pass catching talent. Also benefits bigly from play calling.  But he is a good fit for Reich's overly conservative scheme.  But we don't have a top 3 OL, we don't have 3 stud pass catchers, and Reich is far from Shanahan in the play calling space. Not saying he's elite, or even better than Wentz. But he has performed well with a bad OL for years, and had super weak pass catchers this season. Waller is a stud no doubt. Renfrow is a guy that runs great routes, but not a guy you center your WR unit around. Losing Ruggs was rough...    You have a lot of different groups. You have the woke folks and media (like Doyel) killing him all year even when he was playing well. You have the Philly fans (probably the largest group I've seen). How the season ended, most supporters will simply ignore the social media warriors, and let the haters hate. 
    • Good stuff. However, when a GM doesn't dabble much in FA, ala Polian & Ballard, he will obviously have more draftees be starters. I don't remember much about how active the others were in FA but I know those two  didnt much....in fact I think Polian's ego wanted every player on his roster to be his Draft Pick lol.   But without a doubt Polian is Tops, and not just in Indy but with two other organizations as well.  The GM who built the '95 team, Tobin I guess, deserves major props too. That team was special and full of talent, especially on Defense.  I remember listening to a Miami sports talk radio and ex dolphin Mandich was really concerned how good  our team was. It was a shame they didn't stay together long but that's the Colts. But not all bad, it eventually led to drafting Manning     
    • What is concerning for Ballards picks is that he has a lot of misses on his early picks when it comes to skill players. Add  that to the stats and I wonder how he wand he  would actually grade out? I think he is just an average GM , but  hopefully he can grow.
    • Frank messed up wanting the new Oline coach...We do need new WRs via FA. #2 vet opposite MPJ would be nice, I'm open to TY coming back for a slot role at half of last year's price... Ertz would be nice for TE.
    • I was going to post about alberts and Morris also. That along with some of the other mentioned picks changes the rankings of the op. A prime starter is just a opinion so not really a statistical comparison.
  • Members

• coltsva

coltsva 1,927

• Flash7

Flash7 1,536

• Coltsbluefan

Coltsbluefan 43

• buccolts

buccolts 3,011

• CR91

CR91 8,644

• Hoose