Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Where is the 1 coming from? Seriously, I'm curios who you think we're going to beat. I think we'll continue to lose until Luck comes back, but maybe that's just how I feel right now after watching this game.

They can get the Browns...  I'll bet you 5$!  Take it or leave it!

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Just one game...Arizona lost, too...

Lets win the home opener..and get some Luck back at practice

Why bring up Arizona? They lost to a team that went to the playoffs last year. Meanwhile.......46-9 against the Rams. Not Comparable at all.

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Done. I'll take that bet.

8 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

He browns looked damn good today against a very good o in Pitt.

2 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Shhhh....I took the bet. I don't want him to back out...lol.

All year, you look forward to this day only to be disappointed.  This truly suck, it's going to be a long season.  Might as well look for some constructive things to do.  Badminton anyone? lol.

So did only the Bengals & 49ers look worse than us?  They only scored 0 & 3 points while at home. While we scored 9 on the road. But they didn't give up 46...  So we definitely have the worst scoring margin.

11 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Yeah Kizer played about twice as well as Tolzein...

13 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

So did only the Bengals & 49ers look worse than us?  They only scored 0 & 3 points while at home. While we scored 9 on the road. But they didn't give up 46...  So we definitely have the worst scoring margin.

We scored 6 points when the game was over, way over. We were the woste performing team today by a wide margin.

Someone posted that they predicted the score before the game was going to be 50-7 or something.  I was laughing at the time when I first saw it, I guess I wasn't laughing now, the guy that predicted it was a prognosticator, smart.  I guess everyone knows the MO  this team . The team is predictable on offense, coaches not innovative, very pedestrian calls.  Need to overhaul this team, hope Ballard does something quick to turn this season around...

32 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

What is up with this team? Even Adam $$ V. missed kicks.

That's not surprising, since we have a new P and LS. 

3 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Someone posted that they predicted the score before the game was going to be 50-7 or something.  I was laughing at the time when I first saw it, I guess I wasn't laughing now, the guy that predicted it was a prognosticator, smart.  I guess everyone knows the MO  this team . The team is predictable on offense, coaches not innovative, very pedestrian calls.  Need to overhaul this team, hope Ballard does something quick to turn this season around...

Turn the season around how? This team was far from winning the SB in the first place. One year isn't enough to fix this team. 

Per different Media sources Pagano said Colts just got beat by 49'r's.........The man does not even know which team he just played !!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Per different Media sources Pagano said Colts just got beat by 49'r's.........The man does not even know which team he just played !!!!!!!!!!!

No, he's just looking ahead and saving us the trouble.

1 hour ago, ricker182 said:

No. That's good. That's a lot of points.

1 hour ago, snkdy said:

Brissett gets a TD on his first drive! 

1 hour ago, Flash7 said:

Hey guys, we just signed a random guy off of the street....already better than Tolzien!

1 hour ago, Luck is Good said:

Brissett should've started. He's actually proven that he can win in the NFL

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

Mack scores..JB is 1-for-1..

Get him out of there.

More proof chud and pagano should both be gone

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Snaps & placement looked pretty good to me.

Didn't watch the game, so I can't tell if it was AV or the new guys. There was a post on reddit describing how a new punter and LS could lead to some missed FGs, so if it was them, I'm not surprised. 

What do the folks who believed the OLine was much improved have to say about the performance today?

34 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah Kizer played about twice as well as Tolzein...

With no weapons around him and a full fledge rookie facing a D 10X better than the Rams

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

With no weapons around him and a full fledge rookie facing a D 10X better than the Rams

Now that's one heck of a D!!!  10x!!  Holy smooly....

11 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Now that's one heck of a D!!!  10x!!  Holy smooly....

I also said 10X better than the RAMS.. Lol I like Keizer and feeling good today my son won his first ever pop warner game and had 3 sacks and 1 Personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct. (His first sack he flexed over the QB LIKE Roman Reigns lol) 

34 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I also said 10X better than the RAMS.. Lol I like Keizer and feeling good today my son won his first ever pop warner game and had 3 sacks and 1 Personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct. (His first sack he flexed over the QB LIKE Roman Reigns lol) 

Yeah I actually do agree.  I don't think they will be great, but it seems like it's about time for an upswing.

I just received a tweet from Bleacher Report that the L.A. Rams are the first team in NFL history with two Pick-6es, and a safety in a regular season opener.  At the expense of the visiting Colts.  Ugh!