Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Looking at the same game as you, which is a game of opinions and one in which I am not trying to compare to other years.

Not a good O-line and I think the constant shuffling has done nothing to solidify what could be a functional unit.

I don't disagree regarding the shuffling, but this team is all about improvement, and i saw a better O-Line at the beginning of the game than I did last year.  We can agree to disagree, i guess.

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

The reality is that Tolzien isn't an option for this team anymore. It doesn't matter if he knows the playbook if he can't execute it. 

Look at the decision Houston made with Savage over Watson. Watson hadn't fully grasped the scheme either and yet, he was starting by the end of the game. And he also looked better than Savage. 

Our staff made the wrong decision.

Agree that Tolzien isn't the answer, but throwing Brisset in there this week wasn't either. 

The Morris decision was another matter entirely. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Agree that Tolzien isn't the answer, but throwing Brisset in there this week wasn't either. 

The Morris decision was another matter entirely. 

But how could we have done worse than 3 points? I'm serious. There is value in knowing the offense, I agree, but that didn't translate to results for us today. 

Just now, snkdy said:

But how could we have done worse than 3 points? I'm serious. There is value in knowing the offense, I agree, but that didn't translate to results for us today. 

I know you are, but even in their worst imaginations you'd hope Tolzien doesn't ahem 'Chuck' you under the bus with his first pass.

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I don't disagree regarding the shuffling, but this team is all about improvement, and i saw a better O-Line at the beginning of the game than I did last year.  We can agree to disagree, i guess.

Absolutely. Game is all about perspective and appreciate yours.

If we get the improvement from last year I will take it, still hard to watch.