Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

It is so obvious what a good oline will do for a team.  Luck is our future and he is being wasted behind a terrible oline.  If we had a good oline that could protect luck and give us a run game, we would be competitive.   Why won't this organization just go all out in the draft and build a oline that is productive?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I know you are, but even in their worst imaginations you'd hope Tolzien doesn't ahem 'Chuck' you under the bus with his first pass.

Well, I guess the staff had the same mindset. I really wish it had worked out. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

you remember Natson fumbled twice in his last game, right?

Sure did 3 times actually but he at least showed he can be used on offense as well unlike the other. Also he didn't lose any and wasn't making dumb decisions (other than fumbling) like bray has 

4 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

I feel bad for Tolzien. It's like telling a high school QB that he's good enough to play in the NFL....pumping him up with hope despite sucking in every game....and trotting him out there against the Rams today.

Now just imagine being Curtis Painter and getting trotted out against the Jets with a perfect season on the line.  At least everybody is pretty much expecting the Colts to fail right now.

6 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Now just imagine being Curtis Painter and getting trotted out against the Jets with a perfect season on the line.  At least everybody is pretty much expecting the Colts to fail right now.

Most cowardly moment in sports history. I hate that has to be attached to our franchise. I definitely think we could have gone 19-0 & it would have given Peyton an edge over Brady. Karma killed us after that.  Freeney injured on a meaningless play at the end of AFC_CG vs same Jets. Onside kick...  We were the team who gave away perfection vs the team playing for NO after Katrina...