• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Malakai432 said:

1-3 here we go!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the 1 coming from? Seriously, I'm curios who you think we're going to beat. I think we'll continue to lose until Luck comes back, but maybe that's just how I feel right now after watching this game.

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Most cowardly moment in sports history. I hate that has to be attached to our franchise. I definitely think we could have gone 19-0 & it would have given Peyton an edge over Brady. Karma killed us after that.  Freeney injured on a meaningless play at the end of AFC_CG vs same Jets. Onside kick...  We were the team who gave away perfection vs the team playing for NO after Katrina...

I don't normally let games get to me.  It's just a game.  If they win, they win.  If they lose, they lose.  I get excited in the moment, but I generally don't let the game bother me.  That game, though.  I literally felt sick to my stomach watching that game.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

46-9.  Wow. Just wow. We're too deep into the Luck era to still be getting blown out like this to average teams...  It's coaching. It's always been coaching. Or lack thereof...

Today our QB threw 2 TDs to the other teas and two fumbles gave up 16 points.

Wasn't coaching

If it wasn't for bad Luck, we'd have no Luck at all..today

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Where is the 1 coming from? Seriously, I'm curios who you think we're going to beat. I think we'll continue to lose until Luck comes back, but maybe that's just how I feel right now after watching this game.

They can get the Browns...  I'll bet you 5$!  Take it or leave it!

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Just one game...Arizona lost, too...

Lets win the home opener..and get some Luck back at practice

Why bring up Arizona? They lost to a team that went to the playoffs last year. Meanwhile.......46-9 against the Rams. Not Comparable at all.

13 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

So did only the Bengals & 49ers look worse than us?  They only scored 0 & 3 points while at home. While we scored 9 on the road. But they didn't give up 46...  So we definitely have the worst scoring margin.

We scored 6 points when the game was over, way over. We were the woste performing team today by a wide margin.

Someone posted that they predicted the score before the game was going to be 50-7 or something.  I was laughing at the time when I first saw it, I guess I wasn't laughing now, the guy that predicted it was a prognosticator, smart.  I guess everyone knows the MO  this team . The team is predictable on offense, coaches not innovative, very pedestrian calls.  Need to overhaul this team, hope Ballard does something quick to turn this season around...

32 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

What is up with this team? Even Adam $$ V. missed kicks.

That's not surprising, since we have a new P and LS. 

3 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Someone posted that they predicted the score before the game was going to be 50-7 or something.  I was laughing at the time when I first saw it, I guess I wasn't laughing now, the guy that predicted it was a prognosticator, smart.  I guess everyone knows the MO  this team . The team is predictable on offense, coaches not innovative, very pedestrian calls.  Need to overhaul this team, hope Ballard does something quick to turn this season around...

Turn the season around how? This team was far from winning the SB in the first place. One year isn't enough to fix this team. 

1 hour ago, ricker182 said:

No. That's good. That's a lot of points.

1 hour ago, snkdy said:

Brissett gets a TD on his first drive! 

1 hour ago, Flash7 said:

Hey guys, we just signed a random guy off of the street....already better than Tolzien!

1 hour ago, Luck is Good said:

Brissett should've started. He's actually proven that he can win in the NFL

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

Mack scores..JB is 1-for-1..

Get him out of there.

More proof chud and pagano should both be gone

11 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Now that's one heck of a D!!!  10x!!  Holy smooly....

I also said 10X better than the RAMS.. Lol I like Keizer and feeling good today my son won his first ever pop warner game and had 3 sacks and 1 Personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct. (His first sack he flexed over the QB LIKE Roman Reigns lol)