Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week One Colts vs. Rams Prediction Thread

RockThatBlue

I think the Colts keep it close for 3ish quarters, but the Rams do a better job keeping the chains moving and extending drives, which will eventually lead to LA pulling ahead by way to much in the fourth quarter. I just don't see the Colts doing a good job keeping drives moving.

Rams win 27-10.

Colts go into half time, trailing 42-0, Luck gets so mad, he knocks out Pagano, grabs a helmet runs out the field to start the third quarter. Then plays MLB on Defense cause he doesn't hold anything back, Colts tie the game with 11 seconds left in the 4th, they kick an onside kick, recover it, Luck throw a beautiful 44 yd TD as time expires to The Ghost, Colts win 48-42. 

Hey a man can dream right?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Colts go into half time, trailing 42-0, Luck gets so mad, he knocks out Pagano, grabs a helmet runs out the field to start the third quarter. Then plays MLB on Defense cause he doesn't hold anything back, Colts tie they game with 11 seconds left in the 4th, they kick an onside kick, recover it, Luck throw a beautiful 44 yd TD as time expires to The Ghost, Colts win 48-42. 

Hey a man can dream right?

Well Andrew has been down 38-10 in the Playoffs even and came back, you never know??

• Like 2

This game seems winnable on the surface, but the Rams defense is still strong without Aaron Donald, and Gurley is their strong offensive weapon which also is against our defensive weakness. I think Gurley scores two tds on us and Goff does just enough to keep us off the field along with the defense. Just don't see Tolzien working any magic this game. Gore or Mack gets us a td, but it's not enough and we lose 24-10.

We may win a game with Tolzien, but this one isn't it.

Just now, IndyScribe said:

It'll be an ugly game. The Rams O won't be able to get going. Their D will stop the Colts Offense. It comes down to whose offense can suck less.

I honestly think the only QB or RB that will get going is Gurley, and they'll wear us out in the run game and break us down. It'll be an ugly game, but I expect something like what the Titans try and do to us in the run game, except we are in much worse shape this time.