Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Injury Report (Andrew is out)

TKnight24

OMG.  The sky is falling!  We are going to get slaughtered!  The season is over!  Really?  You're afraid of the Steelers?  The 5-5 Steelers?  The Steelers who couldn't blow out their most hated rivalry, the winless Browns, on Sunday.  Your knees are knocking because it's the Steelers.  I say bring them on.  I'll take our boys at home with Tolzien.  He's getting paid too.  Half this game is mental and who fights the hardest.  We'll be ready.  When the going gets tough the tough get going.  Food fight!

Only concern I have is that a lot off Tolzien's throws sailed high in the preseason. As we saw with Curtis Painter, if a backup quarterback can't complete routine throws and move the chains, you have no shot. 

Not saying Tolzien is Painter, but he was pretty "meh" in the preseason. Colts will obviously be relying a lot on Frank Gore and the ground game. 

As if Andrew wasn't bad enough we don't have the one guy who can knock the snot out of someone on D.

Well at least we can all watch with zero expectations of winning. If they do that's great, but if not it's no shock really.

This is a very young man. A guy that could give us a few Superbowl rings, play for the next 10-12yrs, and earn some MVP's for himself and we don't have players that can protect him. There is some below average coaching happening as well. Luck sat out a good chunk of last season, and now has a concussion. The Colts organization are wasting a real talent here. 

I was really hoping Geathers would be able to suit up. He gives us a reliable tackler in the backend. 

Vontae and Moncreif hurt as well. I'd almost be for sitting both of them and getting them healthy, I don't think either of them playing hurt is going to make a lot of difference in the win/loss column in this one.

18 hours ago, richard pallo said:

OMG.  The sky is falling!  We are going to get slaughtered!  The season is over!  Really?  You're afraid of the Steelers?  The 5-5 Steelers?  The Steelers who couldn't blow out their most hated rivalry, the winless Browns, on Sunday.  Your knees are knocking because it's the Steelers.  I say bring them on.  I'll take our boys at home with Tolzien.  He's getting paid too.  Half this game is mental and who fights the hardest.  We'll be ready.  When the going gets tough the tough get going.  Food fight!

Like Abraham Lincoln said when crossing the Delaware on the Mayflower," Damn the torpedoes... or give me death!"