Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We held Hoyer under 400

azcolt

At the sports bar I was at,  I watched the game with a nice Bears fan.    Good guy.

I told him our defense would make a number of his players look "All-Pro".....    and that's just about what we did.

And.......   on the last play of the game,   Alshon Jeffrey got open in the EZ against Vonte.     Too bad Hoyer didn't see him.         If he had,   the Colts would've lost today.        We dodged a big one.

But other QB's that we'll face won't make those same mistakes.    

Our defense just has to get better.....

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Easy to do it when nobody is going to touch the QB either. Even terrible QBs can look good if they have 5-6 seconds in the pocket.

Kind of like Tom Brady, or Jimmy Garrapollo, or Matt Cassel, or Jacoby Brissett, or... uhh, Tim Tebow? Well, four out of five aint bad.

7 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

I believe we face Pittsburgh and Green Bay later this year.  That'll be fun

No kidding... The Steelers on Thanksgiving... In front of a national audience. We'll probably give up over 60 points like we did against the Saints in 2011... 

If by some miracle we were to beat Pittsburgh, not only would I shed a manly tear, I wouldn't give two cracker jacks about how the rest of the season would play out. 

That would be enough for me after how things have been so far for this team...

Oh who am I kidding? I really wanna Superbowl title too.:P

22 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bears are lucky Moncrief was hurt otherwise Luck would've put up 40 points. It works both ways.

Moncrief is not good enough to offset just how bad our defense is lol, Kevin White against a terrible Colts defense >>>> Moncrief against any other team in the NFL.