Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats to the Texans

RollerColt

That's why we losers. We comfortable with anything. It's like, it's ok if we win but it's also ok if we lose. I'm noticing that. Our organization is like that as well as our fans. Look at this. Pitiful. There is no way in hell I'm gonna congratulate another team. Especially the team that knocked us off, I'm not happy or cool with that. Naw. Ef you Houston. We'll be back to crush yall next year. 

16 minutes ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

Come on guys.  Don't be sore losers.  We lost,  regardless of injuries.  They beat us because they were better team that day.  Good luck to the Texans, until next year that is! 

Sore losers?

Why would you root for a perpetual LOSER?

Texans suck and should not be in the playoffs......  not congratulations    How about  "You're Welcome"  from Grigs and Pags

4 minutes ago, TrueColt! said:

That's why we losers. We comfortable with anything. It's like, it's ok if we win but it's also ok if we lose. I'm noticing that. Our organization is like that as well as our fans. Look at this. Pitiful. There is no way in hell I'm gonna congratulate another team. Especially the team that knocked us off, I'm not happy or cool with that. Naw. Ef you Houston. We'll be back to crush yall next year. 

Christ... There's this thing called sportsmanship. Do you think I'm dancing up and down for joy that we missed the playoffs? Hell no! But guess what? We as fans have nothing to do with what happens on the field. 

4 minutes ago, TrueColt! said:

Gotta know how to win and lose. It's not weak to be gracious in defeat. Doesn't mean you have to like it but you gotta acknowledge they win it when it counted whereas we didn't.

Also, it's a game. Win, lose or draw, I still have to take out the trash the next day.

I personally won't congratulate the Texans, but will tip my hat and say you took care of business and earned your title, where we had the same opportunity and didn't compete that task a couple weeks ago.

And yes we lost A.L. and MH, but they lost Hoyer and Mallet.  They had to use T.J. Yates and Brandon Weeden.  They were fortunate to get Hoyer back healthy for today's clinching game today, though.

1 hour ago, Coltfreak said:

Sore losers?

Why would you root for a perpetual LOSER?

Texans suck and should not be in the playoffs......  not congratulations    How about  "You're Welcome"  from Grigs and Pags

When did I say I was rooting for them? 

The Texans are not a good team.  But this year,  neither was indy.  

16 minutes ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

When did I say I was rooting for them? 

The Texans are not a good team.  But this year,  neither was indy.  

I'm guessing they are referring to me. I have my reasons for supporting Houston and they are my own. Not once on this thread or forum did I tell others who to root for though. 

2 hours ago, IndySouthsider said:

Lacerated Kidney is what it takes to keep Indy out. Texans never won anything without a serious QB injury required.

Yeah, the colts are the only team that had injuries. Sounds legit.

2 hours ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

Come on guys.  Don't be sore losers.  We lost,  regardless of injuries.  They beat us because they were better team that day.  Good luck to the Texans, until next year that is! 

We are fans, we don't play... No need to be a good sport.

29 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Really wanna compare starting QBs and their impact to their respective teams?

And you ignore all the people congratulating your team and only focus on the contrarian?

I've thanked the people who congratulated my team, including the ones who sent me PMs. This thread is full of sour grapes. That's fine, though. I'd be mad too, and I'm really not being snarky. Sure, let's compare starting QBs. Hoyer has played tremendously this season. As have his back-ups. All without a competent running game and one true "star" receiver. 

11 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I've thanked the people who congratulated my team, including the ones who sent me PMs. This thread is full of sour grapes. That's fine, though. I'd be mad too, and I'm really not being snarky. Sure, let's compare starting QBs. Hoyer has played tremendously this season. As have his back-ups. All without a competent running game and one true "star" receiver. 

Loved Bill's presser where he talked about winning to get into the playoffs and not backing in. His team had no quit this year despite the awful start and uncertainty at QB. Looks like you are going to get KC in the wild card round. Should be a great game.

15 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

You guys were 15th in the league in rushing. Averaged 3.7 a carry. Hardly stellar but very much so competent.

So Hopkins going over 1400 yards doesn't qualify as a star receiver?

6 minutes ago, amfootball said:

Loved Bill's presser where he talked about winning to get into the playoffs and not backing in. His team had no quit this year despite the awful start and uncertainty at QB. Looks like you are going to get KC in the wild card round. Should be a great game.

I was hoping the Jets would somehow end up being our opponent instead. The Chiefs are a pretty good team. I trust that our defense can force Alex Smith into making mistakes and turnovers. I'm concerned about our line vs the Chiefs defense too, though.

1 minute ago, QwizBoy said:

I was hoping the Jets would somehow end up being our opponent instead. The Chiefs are a pretty good team. I trust that our defense can force Alex Smith into making mistakes and turnovers. I'm concerned about our line vs the Chiefs defense too, though.

Yeah, Chiefs are red hot but they are not scoring a ton so if your D plays well than I think you can win it.