Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Have been out of town and just turned on tv to watch the remainder of the game. 45-7!!! I didnt have high hopes but thats pathetic. Someones head should roll.

Silly train of thought.

"We finally have a team capable of getting to the AFCCG, Blow it up!!!!!"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if you're getting destroyed you're not struggling? Seems legit lol.

The Pats got smacked around by the Ravens a few years back. I doubt they reacted like our fans have.

The loss sucks. It hurts. I get it. But this season has been a great one. We just got too close to the sun before we were ready.

Did the patriots lose those Baltimore games 45-7? How come every one of those games close except the one with the Ravens Super Bowl? Even in down years?

Great season but dang.

eh I don't think we have grown as much as we think to be honest, The defense is getting whipped on the ground the exact same way they were against NE before, abandoning run fits and many of the blocking assignments when we ran the ball have have been more complicated then they needed to be all year

We haven't grown to the level of NE, but the team is far better than last year and the year before. It takes time to build an elite team.

It's positive.

Did the patriots lose those Baltimore games 45-7? How come every one of those games close except the one with the Ravens Super Bowl? Even in down years?

Great season but dang.

They were physically dominated worse than us in my opinion the Pats were never even in it when the Ravens beat them.

They also didn't have years because they've had an elite QB and an elite HC the entire time lol.

This Pats team wasn't slapped together in 3 years like our team.

Forget the score. It sucks but losing by 1 would suck just as bad. Just goes to show we have tons of room to grow. But we should be proud of this team.

You're insane if you think the Colts getting their * kicked 45-7 is less embarassing. Lol

4 min to go. Game is over. Losing an onside kick. And then losing the game. After being gifted what 5 turnovers?

Easy peasy on what's more embarrassing.

haha Exactly.  People are complaining that First Take will be brutal to watch.....ok, then don't watch it.  Not like Smith and Bayless have anything intelligent to say anyway

Because Colin Cowherd is the Alternative. (ESPN U and ESPN Radio) in that time slot.  Usually I like Stephen A over Cowherd, but not to tomorrow.  the 'Herd' it is.

They were physically dominated worse than us in my opinion the Pats were never even in it when the Ravens beat them.

They also didn't have years because they've had an elite QB and an elite HC the entire time lol.

This Pats team wasn't slapped together in 3 years like our team.

Forget the score. It sucks but losing by 1 would suck just as bad. Just goes to show we have tons of room to grow. But we should be proud of this team.

Physically dominated but didn't lose 45-7(im sorry but I just can't ignore the score it's too daunting). I just want to see our team competitive(even losing) in big games, not getting destroyed. Amazing season though.