Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

Clearly we aren't a Super Bowl caliber team. We lost this game in week 11 when we decided to let them have our house. 

Show this tape to Andrew when he asks for 25 mil a year.

What about the D getting ran all over is he going to find interesting?

Who cares. It's a game.

Then act like it's a game. It's not going to effect your life either way.

WHAT? I said that I hope people handle themselves better over things that matter than a game. You are acting like your wife left you for your best friend. I'm calm and fine with the situation, because I haven't been a teenager for a long, long time.

And you're acting like I'm acting the same at my job like a football game reaction.

Get over yourself. It's called being a fan..... And reacting to tv/entertainment.

still very disappointing. 

Disappointing, but not a big deal.  It's disappointing any year you don't win the Super Bowl.  Given our situation, we had a very good year

It was a bad loss but I wouldn't call it embarrassing. This colts game is way more embarrassing

The Packers were up 16-0.  They caused 4 picks.  They completely collapsed.  That's way more embarrassing than our situation, given where we were just 3 years ago

It hurts, believe me. And we've found ways to lose to them in the most devastating ways you could imagine. But I just expect 45 points by the Patriots whenever they play the Colts. It's why I had no faith in the Colts tonight.

That's probably because for the past 3 years they've been the better team. It hasn't changed in 3 years. It takes a long time to get to the elite levels of football.

manning had a torn quad .... he couldnt even throw the ball down field. No matter who the broncos played they would have lost. the bengals beat them down..... honeslty if the colts were in a tougher division they wouldnt make the playoffs playing 6 games a season against horrible teams . The colts record against winning teams this year is horrible this team is a fraud and lucks career will be wasted if they dont fire grigson and pagano

I keep hearing that he couldnt throw down field crap, but he OVERTHREW many a receiver on the day...

And you're acting like I'm acting the same at my job like a football game reaction.

Get over yourself. It's called being a fan.....

It's called being an immature fan. I only know you from your posts on the forum, but knowing how you handle yourself here I wouldn't hire you for any high stress meaningful job.

No peel back block penalty?

Apparently they felt it was too blatant to call lol.

I'll be hearing how Brady is the bestest until I die if they win a fourth with him as QB. There is literally no escaping it here.

Actually, wait, that's all they've said since 2003 anyway.

I AM. You should get over my reactions.

You quoted me, and you are proving my point with every response.

HE is acting like it's a game, Jesus christ. You're not allowed to react positively if we win a game, or a superbowl because acting passionately towards your team is considered inappropriate by you. seriously, you better be like this after every win. Otherwise your just being a damage controller

It's called being an immature fan. I only know you from your posts on the forum, but knowing how you handle yourself here I wouldn't hire you for any high stress meaningful job.

I can be immature, mature, sad, happy reacting to a game. It's called entertainment champ. I don't want to hired by you anyway. I'll just find another job.

That's probably because for the past 3 years they've been the better team. It hasn't changed in 3 years. It takes a long time to get to the elite levels of football.

And I should add that's why you haven't seen me act like my usual self during Patriots/Cowboys games today. Not really in the mood for it plus I kind of expected this, so no need for me to rile myself up.

I totally agree...  In fact I don't think ANYONE showed up tonight.  

Luck was on early ... but .. then ...     mehehhhhh

I just don't see Pagano as anywhere NEAR the kind of coach that can deal with a BB.   

Chuck does NOT CHANGE.           and BB does.    

SIGH

Disappointed in the Dline and WRs.

I'll be hearing how Brady is the bestest until I die if they win a fourth with him as QB. There is literally no escaping it here.

Actually, wait, that's all they've said since 2003 anyway.

Exactly. It doesn't matter either way.

Yep he played great. Your right.

Is his play our only problem? Did he cause Cribbs to fumble and give us a 7-0 hole?

I mean blame is there for everyone. Why focus on Luck? We wouldn't even be here without elite players, like Luck, covering deficiencies.

You quoted me, and you are proving my point with every response.

can you guys have this love affair by PM please?

Rivalry my patootie.......

The very suggestion is laughably outdated at this point. 

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - personal spat
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - personal spat

HE is acting like it's a game, Jesus christ. You're not allowed to react positively if we win a game, or a superbowl because acting passionately towards your team is considered inappropriate by you. seriously, you better be like this after every win. Otherwise your just being a damage controller

React like an adult and quote me again. You were one of the many I was calling out. You post nothing but dribble. You also cannot spell to save your life. Read a book, age a few years, and come back and talk.