Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Physically dominated but didn't lose 45-7(im sorry but I just can't ignore the score it's too daunting). I just want to see our team competitive(even losing) in big games, not getting destroyed. Amazing season though.

This coaching staff is terrible can make adjustment on anything Pagano I wouldn't want him to even be a Pee Wee coach.

Well it was a solid season. Colts lost to the better team. Colts exceeded my expectations since originally I thought this is where the ride would stop @ best. Tons of room for improvment and some very difficult decisions for the organization to make. I trust they will do the best to keep this team progressing in the right direction.

Physically dominated but didn't lose 45-7(im sorry but I just can't ignore the score it's too daunting). I just want to see our team competitive(even losing) in big games, not getting destroyed. Amazing season though.

It sucks. But it just demonstrates the gulf between us right now. We had chances in this game early, but didn't convert. Stupid mistakes. Bad throws. Turnovers.

These inflated that score, but it's all good lol.

Trust me. I'm upset. But it's just good to take a step back and remember the positives. This team isn't beating the Broncos or the Bengals last year in the playoffs.

NE is everyone's hurdle. We are many who have fallen to them. Even putting them down in a 14 point hole twice couldn't stop them this year haha

We could of made some adjustments but it most likely would have not worked

I'm don't think any adjustments would have worked tonight. The Pats are just the better team, hopefully the Colts will improve in the offseason. They really need to reevaluate their game plans against the Pats though.

Ok, another great season is over. We shall take the next step next season. I'm gonna have a tough long Monday after 2.5 hours of sleep. Good night and please don't fight eachother!!!!

Peace. Thanks for supporting us in Hungary. All 3 of you.  :D

4 min to go. Game is over. Losing an onside kick. And then losing the game. After being gifted what 5 turnovers?

Easy peasy on what's more embarrassing.

Bigger choke...yeah More heartbreaking...certainly. But not as embarassing as getting stomped again by your nemesis. Colts came off as having no business on the same field against the Pats. Green Bay at least was competitive today.

Good successful season for the Colts anyway. Just a sucky ending.

Color me insane then, I would rather take the Colts defeat than have them lose like the Packers did.

We are talking about which was the most embarassing loss. Not which one was the most heartbreaking or disappointing. Colts didn't belong on the same field today...unfortunately. It was embarrassing but it is what it is.

Bigger choke...yeah More heartbreaking...certainly. But not as embarassing as getting stomped again by your nemesis. Colts came off as having no business on the same field against the Pats. Green Bay at least was competitive today.

Good successful season for the Colts anyway. Just a sucky ending.

I can sleep tonight after tonight's loss. I couldn't sleep if I was a Packers fan lol.

That's all I need to know for myself.

We are talking about which was the most embarassing loss. Not which one was the most heartbreaking or disappointing. Colts didn't belong on the same field today...unfortunately. It was embarrassing but it is what it is.

I am aware of what the subject is, I stand by my post.

Hi, Colts Nation!  :)  Before all the Colts Game Day Threads become permanently closed and archived for the completed Indianapolis Colts 2014  NFL season, I just want to both acknowledge and express my appreciation, and extreme gratefulness for allowing to start the Indianapolis Colts Game Day Threads the past three seasons.

I thank Nadine the administrator for allowing me the start and guide the Colts Game Day Forum throughout the season.  I also want to to thank all the registered users and members here for participating here during each game day, and at the same time, the support of the rest of the moderators and administrators here all season here on the Official Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum.

Our 2014 Indianapolis Colts may have fallen short of the Super Bowl again in their past 2014 season, but I feel they have made more progress and overcame more adversity in the past five months beginning with the preseason back in August.

Colts had  a winless and 0-4 preseason, and started the regular season 0-2.  However, and later, the Colts won their next five games, and completed the rest of the regular season at 11-3.  Colts suffered blowout losses at Pittsburgh, New England, and especially Dallas, but the Colts came from behind to win games at Houston and at Cleveland.   Colts were also able to sweep Jacksonville, outscoring both games 67-20.

Colts also were able to defend and win both the 2014 AFC South Division Title and finished their regular season record at 11-5 for the third year in a row,

Colts also advanced one game closer to the Super Bowl in the postseason.  Andrew Luck and the Colts outplayed Peyton Manning and the Broncos in the AFC Divisional Playoff Game, and won 24-13.   But the Patriots unfortunately eliminated our Colts again from further play with their 45-7 win, in the 2015 AFC Championship Game, just as New England eliminated Indianapolis in the AFC Divisional Playoffs in the 2013 NFL Postseason 43-22.

General Manager Ryan Grigson and his scouting and football operations staff, Jim Irsay, and Colts management begins the off-season by evaluating the past season and what improvements by position needs within the team.  Colts NFL postseason beginin earnest after Super Bowl XLXIX with the NFL Combine at LOS later in February,  signing of free agents in March, OTA's, the 2015 NFL Draft in Chicago in May, signing undrafted free agents and more off-season OTA's and training camp in July.

Thanks for participating again, besides myself, during each Colts game, home and away, here in the Game Day Forum in the past five months, and we will see you here in the Colts Fan Forum in August, hopefully with a more talented Indianapolis Colts team that can finally reach, and return to the Super Bowl for the first time in nine years!  Stay Colts Strong throughout your offseason, and   GO COLTS!!!!!  ;)   :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltshorse:  :coltslogo:  :D