Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hakeem Nicks goes down in practice, Moncrief shines in his spot

TKnight24

Looks like the young WR is showing off in practice so far

@HolderStephen: I should've cleared up something earlier: Moncrief was getting snaps with starters cuz Hakeem Nicks got banged up. He's ok far as I know

@HolderStephen: But I'm telling you... Moncrief was on fire. I'm very intrigued.

@HolderStephen: Out here at practice, Donte Moncrief is having quite a day. Nice catch vs double coverage in red zone

@HolderStephen: Earlier he beat his man deep down the sideline and caught a strike from Luck

:colts:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be a Debbie downer and say: Isn't 3 quarters of our starting secondary out? Not taking anything away from him though. :)

Howell

Landry

Vontae

All 3 out

That means he was cooking against Toler & Butler (our 2nd best CB) so you're not taking anything from him at all you're actually complimenting him haha

Looks like the young WR is showing off in practice so far

@HolderStephen: I should've cleared up something earlier: Moncrief was getting snaps with starters cuz Hakeem Nicks got banged up. He's ok far as I know

@HolderStephen: But I'm telling you... Moncrief was on fire. I'm very intrigued.

@HolderStephen: Out here at practice, Donte Moncrief is having quite a day. Nice catch vs double coverage in red zone

@HolderStephen: Earlier he beat his man deep down the sideline and caught a strike from Luck

:colts:

Thanks for the info, though the first half of your title made my heart drop.

Howell

Landry

Vontae

All 3 out

That means he was cooking against Toler & Butler (our 2nd best CB) so you're not taking anything from him at all you're actually complimenting him haha

Oh, butler. What a find. He's one of my favorite players. I think I remember toler giving moncrief some praise already as well. He's got the talent and all the physical tools, he could be very good

Thanks for the info, though the first half of your title made my heart drop.

I wouldn't think anything of it. With the new CBA, any time someone gets hurt in practice there is a potential witch hunt. It was prolly something minor and they just sat him down for the rest of the day just to keep from stepping into the pile of crap.

I wouldn't think anything of it. With the new CBA, any time someone gets hurt in practice there is a potential witch hunt. It was prolly something minor and they just sat him down for the rest of the day just to keep from stepping into the pile of crap.

Yeah, after getting the info it does sound minor but the phrasing "Hakeem Nicks goes down" sounds bad before you get more details.

Exciting, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt since he's probably beating Toler and who knows who else.

Regardless, I love Moncrief but I hope Nicks is ok!!

@HolderStephen: Moncrief is getting some first team snaps too. Not indicative of anything, but a good chance to work with Luck and starters. #Colts

I would imagine 1st team O vs D so Butler & Toler who he's going against since Davis is out due to injury

Man we need to change the title of that post I was like not already. Good to hear our 6'2" 221lb 4.3 guy can catch the ball also thankful Nicks is not really down

1st rule on the forum when creating a Topic:

Make a title that grabs attention! :scoregood:

Hmmmm...centipedes and millipedes? Oh I guess technically they are insects.....carry on :)[/quote

I didnt go into detail but yes insects have 6 legs but there are lots of bugs that are not insects and will have more than 6 but none have 4 that i can think of. I was an Entomology major a long time ago.