Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many Super Bowls do you think Luck will win in his career?

Rob Lowe

147 members have voted

1. 1. How many SB will Luck win?

• 8+

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict Andrew Luck will win 20 Super Bowls!    Even if he only plays 15 years, he'll win 20!!

I also predict he'll be President of the United States someday...  he'll win a Nobel Peace Prize and he might even become the next Pope after Francis eventually retires/passes.    And I don't even care if he's not Catholic,  he's that fine a human being!

Further, I predict Andrew Luck will be SOOOOOOO great that the Hall of Fame will not only enshrine him,  they will waive the normal 5-year waiting period and will build a separate wing that will house the bust of Andrew Luck.    Oh, and his bust will be made of 24 carat Gold and not bronze.

He will end climate change and makes sure all nuclear weapons are destroyed.

He will eliminate world hunger and homelessness as well.

By the time all is said and done....   Andrew Luck will go down as the finest human being since Christ himself.

That said....

I also predict that when all that happens,  Rob Lowe will wonder if Luck could've done more and why didn't ESPN and the NFL Network give Indianapolis more credit.

Discuss........     :thmup:

I predict Andrew Luck will win 20 Super Bowls! Even if he only plays 15 years, he'll win 20!!

I also predict he'll be President of the United States someday... he'll win a Nobel Peace Prize and he might even become the next Pope after Francis eventually retires/passes. And I don't even care if he's not Catholic, he's that fine a human being!

Further, I predict Andrew Luck will be SOOOOOOO great that the Hall of Fame will not only enshrine him, they will waive the normal 5-year waiting period and will build a separate wing that will house the bust of Andrew Luck. Oh, and his bust will be made of 24 carat Gold and not bronze.

By the time all is said and done.... Andrew Luck will go down as the finest human being since Christ himself.

That said....

I also predict that when all that happens, Rob Lowe will wonder if Luck could've done more and why didn't ESPN and the NFL Network give Indianapolis more credit.

Discuss........ :thmup:

The sad thing is your sarcasm was how some truly felt during the 2011 season.

If the FO does not give him a premium offensive line NONE!

If the FO does that and can maintain the quality around him, HA, the sky is the limit!

Mr. Luck has some maturity and experience to acquire, but in 50 some years of watching pro football, I haven't seen any QB show so much potential so soon.

Barring injury this kid could approach all time numbers!

4-5-6 LOL just dreaming...

In reality the franchise needs to focus on the first!

They should put you in the Tower of London and throw away the key.

Hey what's your favourite Single Malt?

Thanks JM. Very nice of you. Most folk want me headed straight away! The Glenlivit (18 year old) is generally in my favourite decanter. Followed by Glenmorangie. But not this month. doing a Dry-anuary......

Thanks JM. Very nice of you. Most folk want me headed straight away! The Glenlivit (18 year old) is generally in my favourite decanter. Followed by Glenmorangie. But not this month. doing a Dry-anuary......

LOL good to know that my tastebuds haven't been corrupted too much being far removed from the source, although my finances make indulging in The Glenlevit few and far between. I do gift myself every New Year, Just Because!

Enjoy Dry-uary, a man's gotta do what he's gotta do. Cheers!

I said 1 because winning a SB is a team effort from the owner on down to the players, If 1 piece is missing out of the equation that can drastically descrease your chances. Now I know we won in '06 but that team came together in the playoffs...and thats been proven countless times you can get hot and play your way into a SB when you get in the playoffs...But thats still not how you build lasting success...That starts from the top of the "food chain"  and follows through on down through the organization, We aren't that close to winning 1 SB let alone multiple, The team and organization has alot of growth still to be done, I do like the message that Coach Pagano delivered after the Patriots loss, I personally would have tied in something along the lines of "remember this feeling" message however with it

I believe that he will win 2 SBs in his career. The guy is just too special to not win at least 2.

Whether it be with Pagano or someone else, or maybe even a new owner because I keep looking at Irsay and thinking "how many more years can he do this?"

But I personally keep comparing Luck to Elway and Elway won 2 very late in his career.

I predict Luck will redefine the saying "Good Luck" and Ireland will lay claim that "the Luck of the Irish" refers to Andrew Luck, their honorary Leprechaun.  When that happens, General Foods will take note, and dump Lucky the Leprechaun in favor of Andrew Luck the Leprechaun, and his face will adorn cereal boxes for all eternity, comforting children with funny colored marshmallows and hyperactivity for generations to come.

That said, he'll win at least two Super Bowls.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2014 - quoting removed post

Please mods................stop this carp.

I am in total agreement, the Asian Carp will destroy the Great Lakes and must be stopped at all costs.  Closing the Chicago River is the first step....so please, mods..talk to Emmanuel and get him to take action.

I predict Andrew Luck will win 20 Super Bowls!    Even if he only plays 15 years, he'll win 20!!

I also predict he'll be President of the United States someday...  he'll win a Nobel Peace Prize and he might even become the next Pope after Francis eventually retires/passes.    And I don't even care if he's not Catholic,  he's that fine a human being!

Further, I predict Andrew Luck will be SOOOOOOO great that the Hall of Fame will not only enshrine him,  they will waive the normal 5-year waiting period and will build a separate wing that will house the bust of Andrew Luck.    Oh, and his bust will be made of 24 carat Gold and not bronze.

By the time all is said and done....   Andrew Luck will go down as the finest human being since Christ himself.

That said....

I also predict that when all that happens,  Rob Lowe will wonder if Luck could've done more and why didn't ESPN and the NFL Network give Indianapolis more credit.

Discuss........     :thmup:

need what he smoking,