Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many Super Bowls do you think Luck will win in his career?

Rob Lowe

147 members have voted

1. 1. How many SB will Luck win?

• 8+

So I've got a bet with my buddy that looks like this

Luck 0 SB I owe him 300

Luck 1 SB I owe him 200

Luck 2 SB he owes me 200

Luck 3 SB he owes me 300

Thought this up last offseason. I won 50 off him betting him the chiefs would be over 500 this year.

good bet on 3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck will never win a Super Bowl, because next year Rodger Goodel will rename it to World Bowl, when teams from London, Afghanistan and Iraq will join the league. 

The team from London will be named: London BigBens

The Afghan team: Durka Durka Talibans and the Iraqi team; The Insurgent jallah jallahs 

and Colts will win the first World Bowl over the Durka Durka Talibans 7-3 in sudden death :)

Hail King Andrew of Luck :) 

So I've got a bet with my buddy that looks like this

Luck 0 SB I owe him 300

Luck 1 SB I owe him 200

Luck 2 SB he owes me 200

Luck 3 SB he owes me 300

Thought this up last offseason. I won 50 off him betting him the chiefs would be over 500 this year.

I think you got the shaft on this bet. It's hard to win a single SB, but really easy to not get any. There are only 11 QBs with 2 or more SB wins and only 4 with more than 2. You've got the worse odds. He should be paying you more.

Impossible. They tend to move them around....Arizona, then Miami, then New York etc..

That's not what I really meant... I meant that he's gonna win them close together like how brady won 3 in 4 years. Luck will win 3 in a span of 5 to 6 years. Sorry for not being clear.

That's not what I really meant... I meant that he's gonna win them close together like how brady won 3 in 4 years. Luck will win 3 in a span of 5 to 6 years. Sorry for not being clear.

haha   :lol:     You obviously havn't caught on to BH's   sense of humor yet, have you?  

Luck, being in the AFC, will have a good chance, IMO. I don't believe Luck's first big contract would be more than what Flacco got and he will do everything to give the team flexibility to sign good players. Plus, if he plays 15 years, I am almost certain the Colts will be in at least 3 SBs with Luck winning at least 2. That is why I voted 2.

I like the odds in the AFC of the Colts breaking through at least 3 times.

With Peyton and Brady retiring in a year or 2, Luck will be the top QB in the AFC and probably 2nd in the league behind Rodgers. I think Luck will make it to at least 4 superbowls in his career and winning 2. Even if he makes it out of the AFC he's gonna have to go up against either the Seahawks, 49ers, Packers, or Panthers. Three of those teams have top 5 defenses and the Packers will have the best offense with no Peyton or Brady. So i see him beating the Panthers, 49ers and losing to the Packers, Seahawks,

Guest TeamLoloJones

He might have 1 this yr if Gruden was coaching him. No way Luck throws 4ints in a Gruden offense

Can someone please explain to me when Jon Gruden had a dynamic offense?  People forget that the Raiders offense was really good right after Gruden left.  And Tampa's defense was what won them a Superbowl.

Can someone please explain to me when Jon Gruden had a dynamic offense?  People forget that the Raiders offense was really good right after Gruden left.  And Tampa's defense was what won them a Superbowl.

I never understood the love affair with Gruden.  Personally I can't stand him and would love nothing more than for someone to replace him on MNF.  I wouldn't mind seeing him back on the sidelines, just NOT on the Colts sidelines. :)

Can someone please explain to me when Jon Gruden had a dynamic offense? People forget that the Raiders offense was really good right after Gruden left. And Tampa's defense was what won them a Superbowl.

It was really good because they kept the same offense gruden installed, which is why the Bucs knew some of their plays in the super bowl.

With a better defense and offensive line. Plenty

That.

If the Oline sucks as it has for nearly a decade (and the D much longer than that) none.

On the plus side, our special teams aren't atrocious anymore. Between that and the lack of great teams in the AFC post Manning/Brady I can see a few SB trips even if our D and Oline still suck. Winning the SB is something else entirely, though.

Who knows. Maybe the offense and ST will drag the D to the playoffs and they'll show up once there like 2006. Or we'll get a string of nonsense calls in our favor. I wouldn't count on either, but they could happen. Anything can happen once you're in the playoffs and I have little doubt we'll be there almost every season.