Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many Super Bowls do you think Luck will win in his career?

Rob Lowe

147 members have voted

1. 1. How many SB will Luck win?

• 8+

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will win exactly 0 SB's with Luck. RG3 is going to end up being a great QB and as the next few years go by all you will realize what I already know, that Luck is not very good.

OH, OK, so are you a Peyton Manning, Broncos Fan? Just wondering and doing my own personal survey since you seem to be new around here? Thanks 

That.

If the Oline sucks as it has for nearly a decade (and the D much longer than that) none.

On the plus side, our special teams aren't atrocious anymore. Between that and the lack of great teams in the AFC post Manning/Brady I can see a few SB trips even if our D and Oline still suck. Winning the SB is something else entirely, though.

Who knows. Maybe the offense and ST will drag the D to the playoffs and they'll show up once there like 2006. Or we'll get a string of nonsense calls in our favor. I wouldn't count on either, but they could happen. Anything can happen once you're in the playoffs and I have little doubt we'll be there almost every season.

The line was good in 2006 but not very solid to terrible over the last 7 years, carry on.