Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm calling it now. Trent will

tfunky14

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent Richardson will have a very good game Saturday. He will come out with a purpose to hammer the Patriots defense.

I see a 80 yard rush game and 2 TDs. (1 a screen pass)

Make note: Brown will chip in 50 yards as well.

I think Trent is built for the post-season...but even with that I don't see how he gets enough touches to do what you said. I think he will have a limited role....he should be our Eddie Lacy/Frank Gore...but he just isn't.

Hopefully Luck will get Brown and Richardson involved early in the short passing game.

I believe our running game will thrive regardless of who is getting carries.  If Trent decides to run with authority then he has a very good chance to prosper.

In seriousness, I doubt Trent gets the touches to get 80 yards.

He could take it to the house on the very first play lmao. but being that his longest career rush is 32 yards I don't see it happening. Heres hoping he gets the required 28 touches to get to 80 yards because the Colts will be just running the clock out to close the game with the win. lol

We've finally understood that the key for the Colts to put up points on the board is to put the game in Luck's hands. We've been a much better, fast paced, attacking offense running the quick-tempo no huddle. Let's go with that until the Pats show they can stop it.

If they try take that away, then we run. I don't necessarily want to run on the Pats just because of their injuries on defense. Running is not our strength and I would much rather play to our strength.

NE will have to have some poor LB play, serious tackling problems for it to happen.

But,  the longer he is here the more we should expect.

IF we do run for 120 or so, THEY in trouble. Go Colts!

considering they are with out Spikes, Wilfork AND Mayo, it shouldn't be to much of a problem for either Richardson or Brown to get 80 yards, but 120 from one back prob wont happen. 

He needs to just hit the line of scrimmage.  No hesitation and just go!  That and we need to throw it to him of to the side so he can blow up some db's...

that has been his problem all season, when he gets to the scrimmage he tries to turn 4 or 5 yards into 10 or 15 by trying to get to the outside. and i agree they need to pass to him a little more. he has made some big plays in the passing game. 

Trent Richardson will have a very good game Saturday. He will come out with a purpose to hammer the Patriots defense.

I see a 80 yard rush game and 2 TDs. (1 a screen pass)

Make note: Brown will chip in 50 yards as well.

An 80 yard rush game? I dunno. That's 60 carries for TR.