Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Were The Colts Booed At Half Time!?

King Colt

I was at the game as well, and I know some will not want to admit it.  But when the half ended and the Colts were running off the field there was plenty of booing.  I was not one of those booing, but it was pretty loud.  And to be honest, they deserved it at that time, it was 31-10 at the time, the performance was pitiful.

I was there. There was not much of any booing of the Colts. There was some booing scattered around the building for all kinds of things going on the first 33 minutes of the game (Refs, Chiefs chants, stinky defense, etc...). I'm sure there may have been someone booing something the Colts did (or did not do), but a general, you suck and we don't like it boo for the Colts? Naw, didn't happen. Maybe should have... but, nope.

I was there. Nobody booed the Colts and I didn't leave my seat once. 

If you want to talk about bad fans, let's talk Cincy. They were only down 10 and the fans were on their butts not making a sound. Colts fans were up and screaming from the Rogers catch until the last second. 

Have to admit I heard some booing as the Colts were going to the locker room, was a very small portion of the crowd and for all I know it could have been the rowdy KC fans? Not sure but none of the Colts fans in my section were booing.

Yeah they got Booed at halftime. Fans dropped lots of money on tickets to have them come out flat like they did mid season. They got Booed and it worked. If you play like crap... You get Booed... If you play like they did in the second half... You get cheered for... That is just the way it goes...

I was at the game as well, and I know some will not want to admit it.  But when the half ended and the Colts were running off the field there was plenty of booing.  I was not one of those booing, but it was pretty loud.  And to be honest, they deserved it at that time, it was 31-10 at the time, the performance was pitiful.

This happened.

We were booing the chiefs coming onto the field after the half, when the colts took the field it was silent. no cheers or boos.

Source: I was there.

I've seen that reported a couple places as well.  We were there, and I don't ever remember hearing the crowd booing the Colts.  Then again, everything up to mid-third quarter was pretty much a blur.

I was there too, and I never left my seat throughout the whole game.   Not once did I ever hear anyone booing the Colts.

I was there. There was not much of any booing of the Colts. There was some booing scattered around the building for all kinds of things going on the first 33 minutes of the game (Refs, Chiefs chants, stinky defense, etc...). I'm sure there may have been someone booing something the Colts did (or did not do), but a general, you suck and we don't like it boo for the Colts? Naw, didn't happen. Maybe should have... but, nope.

I was there. Nobody booed the Colts and I didn't leave my seat once. 

If you want to talk about bad fans, let's talk Cincy. They were only down 10 and the fans were on their butts not making a sound. Colts fans were up and screaming from the Rogers catch until the last second. 

Chelsea_fc has it correct.  It wasn't overwhelming nor was it the majority of Colts fans in the stadium but there was a pretty loud group booing the Colts as the first half ended.  I even made a comment about the stupidity and fickleness of some fans.

So its ok to boo the team and thats a fans opinion, but when fans get booed here for being whatever, thats intolerant?

Cant tell you how many times fans have posted their opinion....one of dislike, impatience, or hate.....and another fan posts in response.....and the fighting begins.

Not trying to stir things up, just saying that they are cut from the same cloth.

I know I have used this analogy before, but wouldn't it also be ok to boo at a movie? I mean you paid to be entertained and if you dont like it, who cares about the experience of the moviegoer next to you?

I was there and yes there was booing at halftime as they were going in, I was one of them. My boos were directed at the defense but overall, the whole team recieved it and played better after the int luck threw right out of the gate in the 3rd q. And yes, they deserved every boo plus some that they got, they did not play up to NFL standards at home.

why are some people so worried about booing? some people act like if someone boos its as if they threw batteries at their own players and should not be allowed to be a fan anymore. all it means is a fan is not happy with the play on the field. it doesnt mean they gave up on their team or hate them. its an act of emotion in the moment.