Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Were The Colts Booed At Half Time!?

King Colt

I'm sure I've booed some team in my lifetime,  but I can't remember when.    For the most part,  it's not my style.

But I'd have no objection -- none at all -- for any fan who booed the Colts as they came off the field for the half on Saturday.  Not that they deserved it....  but sometimes it helps get a players attention....   a good swift kick in the rear, if you will....

I wouldn't boo a pre-season game.   Doubt I'd boo a regular season game.   But for a playoff game....  after that kind of performance?!?    A good chorus of boos raining down on a team can sometimes actually help!     Really.     Seriously.

Hope it did Saturday........

haha a topic that turned into a bunch of dudes arguing saying.. boos, booing, and boo.. Sounds so funny .. ;) oh and :edit: booed!! haha!

haha, you are right. I'm pretty sure if there were no clouds in the sky during the daytime, and you said the sky is blue, you would still get a lot of people on this forum disagreeing with you (and many agreeing as well). The nature of a fan forum I guess.

Yeah they got Booed at halftime. Fans dropped lots of money on tickets to have them come out flat like they did mid season. They got Booed and it worked. If you play like crap... You get Booed... If you play like they did in the second half... You get cheered for... That is just the way it goes...

That's simple-minded..

Players don't play better because they get booed..that's never occured..

...and fans don't boo because they pay a lot for the tickets...and not booed because tickets were cheap...

You boo the team you want to lose..not the one you want to win...that's the only thing that makes any sense

Folks act strangely at sporting events

That's simple-minded..

Players don't play better because they get booed..that's never occured..

...and fans don't boo because they pay a lot for the tickets...and not booed because tickets were cheap...

You boo the team you want to lose..not the one you want to win...that's the only thing that makes any sense

Folks act strangely at sporting events

I may be simple minded... But I was at the game and the Colts got BOOED at halftime and came roaring back for a victory. Seems like it worked to me.

I wouldn't boo for anything unless they simple started taking a knee lol...I might yell "Come on!! Let's Go!!" But never boo. I heard it on TV...unless that got added in by NBC "like NE likes to say about the crowd noise". It wasn't a majority at all...and the fans I would say were GREAT...they got really loud during that come back and I think affected KC in the second half...but it was there...noticable. I heard and saw quite a few KC fans in the crowd...they had a good following...obviously the winter storm helped them get tickets..but it was a great Colts crowd...probably the best next to the Broncos game all season IMO.