Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Colts gear did everyone get for Christmas?

bap1331

I got a Colts:

Toothbrush

Antenna car thing

Colts winter hat

Keychain

Shot glass

Coasters

Cups

Stocking

Beer/soda holder (to keep it cold)

Drawstring bag

I was really hoping for a Andrew Luck jersey but I guess that's good enough. I guess it's better to get 10 Colts things then 1.

Only Colts stuff this year. Lol.

What about you?

One of my co-workers got me a Colts winter scarf. That was unexpected, as we didn't talk about any gift exchange at work. She knows I'm a Colts fan and thought I'd like it. That was very sweet of her; she does  things like that all the time. She likes to shop and buys things for others.

My husband and I didn't exchange gifts; we always wait until after the holidays. We decided a few years back not to do gifts at Christmas. We just enjoy the holiday spending time together without all the fuss.

Well, i invited pattymac and irsay to my delayed wedding (already married, but chinese do things differently here), but haven't heard back yet. It would be cool, if one of them showed up.

You should have invited Peyton. He's sent back personalized "cannot attend" notes in the past.

my daughter said she got it at some yelp bizarre or something.  I'll ask her again

All of the products from the RCA Dome fabric are done through an organization in my neighborhood, Fountain Square, called People For Urban Progress.

They make wallets, courier bages and other products from the dome fabric,

They also got a lot of the Super Bowl banners and make items form those.

Here's a link the their website, I'm sure that they can help track down a snowflake at one of their retail outlets:

http://www.peopleup.org/products/

I got....

a Colts blanket that has lightning in the background, with a water tower, a colt (the horse, not the gun lol) , Colts helmet and city of indianapolis in the background actually is pretty neat

Colts football key chain

Colts classic bobble head

Colts Tshirt that says " one team, one goal " then has the horseshoe below it.

and santa was real nice and got me a Colts Authentic helmet as well. 

and even got a Hoosier Hestaria Tshirt as well. 

Colts fleece pullover, used...........my father in law passed away a week ago today, and it was his favorite. He was a DIEHARD Colts fan and Im going to miss hanging out on Sundays and watching the game with him and nonsense'ing about all things sports, although now he has sideline seats!!!...... RIP Larry.

This is my first post.  My wife gave me a number 31 jersey.  As an afterthought, she also gave me two tickets to this Sunday's game :D  :D   I told her and the family about the "god darnit Donald" video on Youtube and my son pulled it up on his smart phone.  Everyone got a chuckle out of that.

I got a few colts shirts, a colts beanie, a dog bowl, and a tie.

I'm looking to get a jersey but not sure what the difference is between the elite/limited type of jerseys. Anyone got input on which jersey type is the best?

The game jersey is screen printed name and numbers and is $100 dollars. The limited jersey is same material as the game jersey except it has sewn on name and numbers plus it has fly wire on the collar, which costs $135 dollars. The elite jersey is like what the players wear on the field, really flexible stretchy material with sewn on name and numbers and fly wire on the collar The limited jersey is the best value for me because I wouldn't trust screen-print with Nike and the elite jerseys are way too expensive.

The game jersey is screen printed name and numbers and is $100 dollars. The limited jersey is same material as the game jersey except it has sewn on name and numbers plus it has fly wire on the collar, which costs $135 dollars. The elite jersey is like what the players wear on the field, really flexible stretchy material with sewn on name and numbers and fly wire on the collar The limited jersey is the best value for me because I wouldn't trust screen-print with Nike and the elite jerseys are way too expensive.

Thanks, I appreciate the info!