Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rogers elevated to Active Roster [Merge]

corgi

I would like to see just a bit of restraint on the enthusiasm for this kid. If only our OC has half a NFL brain and put in some packages for this kid or will he sit on the bench and let the rb run right into the back of our olineman. If he only makes the catches that hit him in the hands I will call it a success.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DHB isn't going anywhere, just so you all know. Those of you who have been calling for him since before Wayne went down can finally shut up now and stop complaining. 

Not yet. Just because he was activated doesn't mean he sees the field.

He was activated earlier in the year, and didn't huddle up then.

Not yet. Just because he was activated doesn't mean he sees the field.

He was activated earlier in the year, and didn't huddle up then.

Think it's a little different now considering Reggie's injury and now apparently, Griff Whalen. Not to mention the severe drop off with DHB since being asked to do more.

i always thought i wanted speed , well more speed on the team but after this last 2 yrs i much rather a guy that can catch first of all and anything else like speed and route running size is extra, rogers doesn't even have to be that good just catch the catch-able balls and he will be and instant upgrade of the  :puke: we have bin seeing

Interesting...

Could be a move that changes the offense, or just keeps us stagnant. 

Either way, I can't say it is a bad move because if Rodgers produces, it is savior. And if it doesn't work, we stay the way we are with DHB and Hilton and ride out the rest of the season.

the move that will save the off is benching mcglynn and satele, play holmes and give lenard davis a call or jason smith anybody  :dunno:

I doubt bringing in Da'Rick means we will be pass first. I've read a lot of draft profiles and watched a Lot of tape on him. He is a solid run blocker, I wonder could he block on some screens to TY or our RBs.

I really like the kid. He has a great pair of hands, and makes lots of circus catches. He does have the odd drop now and again when he is thinking too far ahead. Hopefully he has gained some polish on the practise squad. I also hope he knows the playbook inside out and has matured mentally. He can be a fantastic target for us, especially on 3rd down, if he continues in the same way he played his college career.

Hope you guys are right,if he's so special how come no other team plucked him off practice squad?

Just because someone is on a practice squad does not mean they are not a very good football player.

Arian Foster was a practice squad player and look how he turned out. Oh he happened to be from Tennessee too!