Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Grigson finished

PrincetonTiger

Roster Moves  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Is Grigson Done?

• Yes
    • No

you could make a gun-slinger move and get the best defensive end available, which the team we would get him from would lose him to free-agency after this year anyway, then we would have Mathis and another monster to build the monster.  Can any of you guess who I am talking about?

Finished! Done! Kaput!

He's outta here! Fire the Buffoon!

Can't find a drop in replacement for Reggie?

How Incompetent!

There's gotta be a dozen guys out there that do what #87 did!

SMH!

OH?

Oh! Oh*

You mean with Trades...

Yeah pretty much.... haha

Reminds me of the Stampede Blue assertion that Pagano may have been fired had Colts lost opener to Raiders!

I think he will stick with what he has.

IMO we are hurting anytime Sheppard & Harvey on playing D, but I don`t see anyone coming available cheaply as an upgrade.

Suspect he will stick with the TE`s we have, bringing up Cunningham as needed, resigning Jones.

Allen`s value is sure sticking out like a sore thumb.

This adversity is the kind of stuff that will build the lockerrooms character. If that is possible. :thmup:

With General "Undaunted" Luck in charge, there will be no Quit!

He needs to make a move im not sold on Brazill taking Wayne's place.

Of course Brazzill won`t be replacing Wayne.

The Offense and Andrew are growing week to week. It was/is inevitable that the timing will improve with all weapons to make the Unit harder to defend.

Hilton has to improve his route running.

DHB too.

Richardson will be worked in.

Brown a little more.

And Andrew can start targeting the oft OPEN FleenR

We got Jake who will be playing more.

And a few shots at Brazzil and maybe Griff.

Andrew is still off target plenty. Reggie got open dragging underneath a lot, but it was those hands that brought home the bacon for important 3rd downs. Those hands are what we will miss on $$$ downs.

you could make a gun-slinger move and get the best defensive end available, which the team we would get him from would lose him to free-agency after this year anyway, then we would have Mathis and another monster to build the monster.  Can any of you guess who I am talking about?

I hope youre not talking about Jared Allen because he's overrated, expensive, and doesn't fit our D scheme.

I don't think that Grigs will get a deal done for a #1 receiver type, but I would be surprised if we have the same 53 man roster after tomorrow... there is also that chance that we don't trade, and instead farm other teams' practice squads for a TE and/or WR...

I've just come to expect turnover at this point... I think we will be fine to roll with what we've got, though

Exactly, Limited time and very limited cap room...... few picks or players that could be traded.  Could still add a FA; someone off the street, but if they had any real value they wouldn't still be on the street!

Unless, of course, they're playing in the CFL, or Rugby, or God knows where.

I'm staying on record that Fred Davis will be a Colt by 4 PM. He'll be cheap and can be a really good contributor. We have 2 TEs right now, the next signing almost has to be a TE and unless Justice Cunningham has improved a lot, he's not even as good as the TE we just released (Dom Jones).

Plan B: Tony Scheffler

I'm staying on record that Fred Davis will be a Colt by 4 PM. He'll be cheap and can be a really good contributor. We have 2 TEs right now, the next signing almost has to be a TE and unless Justice Cunningham has improved a lot, he's not even as good as the TE we just released (Dom Jones).

Plan B: Tony Scheffler

@AlbertBreer: Some trade deadline notes: 1) The one player that has been actively shopped over the last week is Fred Davis. Redskins have called around.