Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw

oldunclemark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we trade for a RB every week? Talk about running with a chip on your shoulder. Bravo Bradshaw!!!

Lol no doubt!! Our two headed monster is going to be ugly!! Trent will settle down. Heck I didn't think he was going to play period. He had some good runs. And some huh?

He had a great game today. I really thought he was sufficient enough to be our workhorse back this season. He might just be our best back. He certainly was today

Pretty sure you said this, this past week

"I'm officially starting to question Grigson's competency at his position. This was a stupid trade. Backs are a dime a dozen. Who trades for running backs anymore, let alone for a first round pick? My optimism for this season has plummeted between this, Dwayne Allen and Donald Thomas being lost for the year. This was purely a panick move, and tells me we don't really have much of a plan or vision for this team going forward"

Hope we resign him.

Agreed, if he keeps going out there and playing like a warrior, I think we need to reward him. That way Ballard can take his time with rehab and then we might have the best 1-2-3 punch in the league next year. At least for the offemse we want to run.

Also, Donald Brown ran hard as well.

I'll give Bradshaw major props today.  Give Richardson some time to get adjusted.  He was still learning the playbook on the flight to the game.  Once he doesn't have to be so mental about all this new stuff and just run, we will see a huge difference.  Can you imagine those two guys just pounding away on guys?  We punched a very good dline in the mouth today. 

Pretty sure you said this, this past week

"I'm officially starting to question Grigson's competency at his position. This was a stupid trade. Backs are a dime a dozen. Who trades for running backs anymore, let alone for a first round pick? My optimism for this season has plummeted between this, Dwayne Allen and Donald Thomas being lost for the year. This was purely a panick move, and tells me we don't really have much of a plan or vision for this team going forward"

Lol, you're gonna call me out about questioning the trade after Trent just got showed up by a guy with one leg?!? I wasn't even gonna say "told you so" but since you wanna try to call me out, why not? Trent didn't do Grigson any favors today in making him look like a genius for the trade. Our top back was on the roster all along, and the trade STILL looks like a panic move. And a bad one, at that

Lol, you're gonna call me out about questioning the trade after Trent just got showed up by a guy with one leg?!? I wasn't even gonna say "told you so" but since you wanna try to call me out, why not? Trent didn't do Grigson any favors today in making him look like a genius for the trade. Our top back was on the roster all along, and the trade STILL looks like a panic move. And a bad one, at that

no it doesn't. If anyone thought Richardson was going to have a big game today they were fooling themselves. He had one practice and a couple of days to learn the offense.

you can't possibly be serious.  Trent has been with the team for what, 3 days?  How many times has he been able to practice with the team?  He had to sit with Luck on the flight to San Fran in order to try to learn as many plays as possible and you're going to try to pull an "I told you so"?  And here I thought the people calling Fleener a bust were being unreasonable.  You just took ridiculous and unreasonable to a whole new dimension.  bravo sir. 

2003013-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facep

It seems like people are missing the point here Bradshaw or Richardson bring good isn't mutually exclusive. Like the trade or not it wasn't a reflection on Bradshaw's ability but because we lost Vick. Trent will get better no doubt as he takes more practice reps and learns the offense and Bradshaw showed why he was such a valued back in that Giants team today.

The future at RB looks good so let's just enjoy it hey :)

no it doesn't. If anyone thought Richardson was going to have a big game today they were fooling themselves. He had one practice and a couple of days to learn the offense.

He looked like a beast blocking I'll tell ya that, saw him save Andrew a couple times...  Definitely will take him awhile to get assimilated into the offense. 

you can't possibly be serious. Trent has been with the team for what, 3 days? How many times has he been able to practice with the team? He had to sit with Luck on the flight to San Fran in order to try to learn as many plays as possible and you're going to try to pull an "I told you so"? And here I thought the people calling Fleener a bust were being unreasonable. You just took ridiculous and unreasonable to a whole new dimension. bravo sir.

2003013-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facep

Actually I wasn't completely serious. Just thought it was funny that the guy wanted to call me out after one game. Since we're jumping to conclusions, why can't I say "told you so"?

Actually I wasn't completely serious. Just thought it was funny that the guy wanted to call me out after one game. Since we're jumping to conclusions, why can't I say "told you so"?

You're welcome to say "I told you so", you can say whatever you want....but you'll sound epically stupid if you do.

you can't possibly be serious. Trent has been with the team for what, 3 days? How many times has he been able to practice with the team? He had to sit with Luck on the flight to San Fran in order to try to learn as many plays as possible and you're going to try to pull an "I told you so"? And here I thought the people calling Fleener a bust were being unreasonable. You just took ridiculous and unreasonable to a whole new dimension. bravo sir.

2003013-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facep[/quote

]

If the other guy is going to go quote him like that, and the quote even had nothing to do with Bradshaw I think it's fair that fba can defend himself with an equally as smart "@$$y/troll logic" comment

Hmmm! 1st carry a TD . He was solid behind our very mediocre line.

Consistently got a hard 4 yards.

PEP looks solid with his scheme.

So nice giving our center the day off. For Link! Ugh!

Wasn`t SF awful on O?

And nothing special on D, Aldon Smith's issues seems to have effected them somewhat. Bad choice to play him?

I don't get the one leg reference

How you gonna feel if Bradshaw suffered a serious injury? 

The Richardson pick-up was pure GM gold.