Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck is Average at Best

MFT5

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No rhythm and creativity when Luck runs????

Lol, like I said. They're to worried about looking good and being fancy instead of just playing football and winning. Oh yeah, he doesn't need to have all that flash cause he cn sit in the pocket and pick you apart. Dude just needs to eat another cheeseburger.

Lol, like I said. They're to worried about looking good and being fancy instead of just playing football and winning. Oh yeah, he doesn't need to have all that flash cause he cn sit in the pocket and pick you apart. Dude just needs to eat another cheeseburger.

Yeah I have no clue what that guy is talking about at all haha .

I apologize in advance (Mods can do with it what they please)

Looking through some old youtube videos in my Andrew Luck Playlist (Yes i have an Andrew Playlist) an came across this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaQLINc0LE

@ 1:57 "I'm not impressed with anything about the guy. Nothing. His passing and accuracy, that's great..."

OBJECTION! You contradicted yourself.

"theyre just trying to hype him up because he's an all american". Such a conspiracy!

This guy looks, sounds and talks like a mix between Terrell Suggs, Jason Whitlock and Skip Bayless.

I almost guarantee this dude didnt watch Big Ben in college.

Case Keenum, Darren Thomas, Collin Klein......superstars....who are gimmick system college QBs who probably arent even back up quality players in the NFL.

well everyone has a right to there opinion, the flip side of giving your opinion so strongly is sometimes you gotta be willing to eat a little (or alot) of crow when your wrong......I wonder how Darren Thomas is doing in the CFL? Im not even going to touch the Taj Boyd comment

No rhythm and creativity when Luck runs????

haha

Yea he needs to dance around like he's listening to "The Saftey Dance," by Men with Hats and frolic around like he's in fairy tale lala mushroom land dancing with unicorns.

To address the most important point of this thread:

Isn't it Men Without Hats?

I apologize in advance (Mods can do with it what they please)

Looking through some old youtube videos in my Andrew Luck Playlist (Yes i have an Andrew Playlist) an came across this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaQLINc0LE

funny he says he gets the good feeling of a great QB from guys like Boyd, Kase Keenum, Oregons QB from two years ago. whats funny is he only named two guys who are starters in the NFL lol. and thats not including Luck. yet Luck is not better then these guys lol??? out of all the guys he mentioned, including luck how many were Heisman candidates and went to NY for the heisman ceremony?? 1 (im not sure about rothlisberger though)

And also I am assuming using the race card of why ESPN didn't hype of Darron Thomas of Oregon was crap.

Personally, I liked Darron Thomas and thought he was a good QB of Chip Kelly, but Thomas was a benefactor of the Chip Kelly system. 

I wonder what he has to say now about Luck and what he accomplished this year.