Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck and Wayne and Co.

Mr.Debonair

Andrew Luck looks like the subiurban kid who wandered into the ghetto to play basketball with 'the brothers'

Its good to see them all getting ready together..

It suggests we will not be as bad as some have said

They look ripped but Luck makes them look kinda small. He's a pretty big boy.

UMark, I feel like with how big Luck is, and how athletic he is; I'm betting he can dunk.

@ 21Super I remember the first time I went to a Colts training camp and seeing Peyton up close. I had to actually look up to see him...and I'm 6'4".

Andrew Luck looks like the subiurban kid who wandered into the ghetto to play basketball with 'the brothers'

Its good to see them all getting ready together..

It suggests we will not be as bad as some have said

There is so many things wrong with this statement... Since you actually posted it like it's alright. you wouldn't never understand.

No point in me saying anything... smh!!

Guys....

They ARE in Miami. The message next to the pix says a great day at the U of Maimi....

They're all in Florida working out. This is NOT from Indianapolis.

I dont think i see one post about it being in Indy.. I think the giant U of Miami logos in the pic make it pretty obvious

I dont think i see one post about it being in Indy.. I think the giant U of Miami logos in the pic make it pretty obvious

You may be right.... but there are two posts in this thread saying the players should go to Wayne as he's the vet and not be in Indy. I took the comments to mean the posters thought they were in Indy and not Miami.

A re-read by me, I can see how what they're saying is they're glad everyone else went to Miami to be with Reggie.

OK.... my bad....

It's a long, long day...

Reggie is the elder statesman here and they should all go to him! Plus it's cooler in Miami than indy. This place has turned into DEATH VALLEY :(

Count yourself lucky... over in England we've had rain every day for the last few weeks and it's July... so much for summer!

Count yourself lucky... over in England we've had rain every day for the last few weeks and it's July... so much for summer!

ah, so the rain has moved across the atlantic. when you live in what is normally a fertile climate with a high water table, this recent trend of anual droughts can be worrisome

Reggie is the elder statesman here and they should all go to him! Plus it's cooler in Miami than indy. This place has turned into DEATH VALLEY :(

No kidding. It's been a scorcher. And Reggie is such a great teammate, I am so glad he's here to lead the new regime. True blue Colt.

The STAR (RATS) News is saying from left to right:

Unidentified person, Wayne, Luck, Avery and Whalen.

No way that fourth guy is Avery, is it?

I know the other posts say Avery wayne Luck Brazil Whalen but the 1st guy in the pic cant be avery unless his height is wrong on the roster chart because according to it he is 5'11 and wayne is 6'0 the guy to the left of wayne in the pic is taller than him so that don't add up i believe The STAR News is right on this one.

I know the other posts say Avery wayne Luck Brazil Whalen but the 1st guy in the pic cant be avery unless his height is wrong on the roster chart because according to it he is 5'11 and wayne is 6'0 the guy to the left of wayne in the pic is taller than him so that don't add up i believe The STAR News is right on this one.

he is standing quite a bit closer to the camera. photos can easily be deceiving in that regard. it's an old old hollywood trick