Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck and Wayne and Co.

Mr.Debonair

I assume he's a college kid.

Semi-related: Griff Whalen seems determined to not look like he was a UDFA. Obviously he's got an in with Luck, but I think he gets a ton of credit for his work ethic. From his body to his relative standout camp to his travelling to Miami to practice with Luck & Wayne, this kid is not acting like this is a short term gig. Can't wait to see if the team agrees.

Semi-related: Griff Whalen seems determined to not look like he was a UDFA. Obviously he's got an in with Luck, but I think he gets a ton of credit for his work ethic. From his body to his relative standout camp to his travelling to Miami to practice with Luck & Wayne, this kid is not acting like this is a short term gig. Can't wait to see if the team agrees.

ITA with your observation. So far, Griff has made all the right moves, work ethic wise, etc. When they interviewed him on "UpClose" he appeared very docile but determined. I liked his statement, "I don't take any days off...need to prove myself and be ready to work." Also, practicing with a veteran like Reggie will provide him with even more inside knowledge in becoming a pro.

HUGE step for a rookie QB....I like that he is grabbing the bull by the horns...Or, in this case the horse by the shoe

Clever, witty, & truthful. Nice work on Friday the 13th today Dtman513. Just try to avoid walking under ladders and black cats alright. haha Just Kidding!!!

There is so many things wrong with this statement... Since you actually posted it like it's alright. you wouldn't never understand.

No point in me saying anything... smh!!

Just meant that Andrew has a somewhat innocent boyish look......

No offense meant..

I have wandered into the ghetto...looking to play (or watch) basketball..its a right of passage

I didnt just post that....I've lived it...

Nothing wrong with it..

I'm just happy that they did what they said they'd do...

Go together to try to get some 'connection' going....

Its one thing to say it...quite another to get on a plane an fly a couple

of thousand miles to work out with guys you really dont know yet...

It shows how invested Luck is in success THIS season.

Gotta like that.

I hope we can keep him somehow... and try to develop him...into a Wes Welker slot type with some 'Luck'

He's also been a defensive back...certainly he can play special teams....He has backup value at multiple positions

UMark, I feel like with how big Luck is, and how athletic he is; I'm betting he can dunk.

@ 21Super I remember the first time I went to a Colts training camp and seeing Peyton up close. I had to actually look up to see him...and I'm 6'4".

Andrew is a lot bigger than he appeared to me just watching Satnford play..

I hate to say it but...very Manning-like.

Peyton is bigger than you think he is.