Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A dear friend and a dedicated Colts fan passed away

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

This may not be in the right spot but a friend of mine and a big Colts for 30 years lost his battle with cancer. 

Very sad day 

My condolences. I've lost many friends to cancer... I hate that we still have to deal with this terrible disease. 

• Like 2

My condolences to you and I'm sorry for your loss. Something like that is so hard to deal with. My Aunt currently has cancer and is going through Chemotherapy right now. It's absolutely terrible. I hope you had many great memories with your friend throughout your friendship.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

This may not be in the right spot but a friend of mine and a big Colts for 30 years lost his battle with cancer. 

Very sad day 

Sorry for your loss.   Hopefully the Colts can get the win for your buddy tomorrow.  Cancer sucks

• Like 3

9 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Very sad day 

Sad to hear this. Loss of life is no small thing at any age. Wishing you and all those affected good thoughts and vibes.

• Like 1

So sorry man. Sucks to lose a good friend.  I hope he enjoys the best seats now at every Colts game. My sister and mother are both afflicted with cancer, one of them is stage 4.

F cancer.

I hate this time of year…weather sucks, and seems like people close to me die in Dec/Jan/Feb….just lost a great friend unexpectedly to a heart attack, and lost one of my best friend to suicide last year around this time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HOZER said:

So sorry man. Sucks to lose a good friend.  I hope he enjoys the best seats now at every Colts game. My sister and mother are both afflicted with cancer, one of them is stage 4.

F cancer.

I hate this time of year…weather sucks, and seems like people close to me die in Dec/Jan/Feb….just lost a great friend unexpectedly to a heart attack, and lost one of my best friend to suicide last year around this time.

I’m sorry 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

My condolences. I lost my Mother in Law in Feb 2019 and my Mom 11 days later.  I used to haul caskets. More people DO die in Winter than Summer. The Flu, car wrecks, Depression/Suicide, and the Eldery just aren’t strong enough to fight the cold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Very sad day 

Very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Very sad day 

No this is the perfect spot. We are your colts brotheren from around the world. Hopefully we can you some relief and support. I pray God will be with you and your friends family during this time.

• Like 1