Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Gif to describe your bye week plans

danlhart87

57 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good luck, hope it goes well. The back is nothing to jack with. I would definitely rest for a while after that.

Thanks. I feel like I’ve lost out on so much over the last almost 10 years. Being 37 with the back of an 87 year old has kept me from camping trips and overnight fishing trips. I’m so ready to get back to a normal life again. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

Thanks. I feel like I’ve lost out on so much over the last almost 10 years. Being 37 with the back of an 87 year old has kept me from camping trips and overnight fishing trips. I’m so ready to get back to a normal life again. 

I have a friend who had the spinal fusion done 14 years ago, life changing for him. Hope all goes well for you and you’re back out there wetting lines in no time!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Tired At Home GIF

Having a back procedure tomorrow. Lots of rest this week before I get my spinal fusion surgery. 

Thought about this one myself…lacerated disc at l4/l5, multiple bulged discs, degenerative disc disease…43 years old. Working construction since 10…never in my life would I imagine the hellish pain my back and legs have become over the past 5-8 years. Surgery is too risky for me for several other health reasons so I take medication and various other treatments to help. I wouldn’t wish it on a soul…so I sincerely say with great empathy that I surely hope you get the relief you deserve from the surgery.

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

I have a friend who had the spinal fusion done 14 years ago, life changing for him. Hope all goes well for you and you’re back out there wetting lines in no time!!!

Wetting lines?? Is this a urinary problem or just a hobby of his ?? haha 

On 11/13/2023 at 5:55 PM, cdgacoltsfan said:

autumn leaves GIF

SAME. Every weekend for the next 4-5 weeks.....

200.gif

I do use a backpack blower, which helps.

On 11/15/2023 at 7:18 PM, FanFromtheWasteland said:

I would really like to know how all of you can find GIFs small enough to post because I can't ever find anything smaller than 1 meg

If you look up at the top of the reply box where it has the B, I, U, etc.; on the far right side of that bar is a little box with GIF in it. If you click on that, it gives you the GIPHY search tool to search for GIFs and you just click/tap on the one you want to add. Don't have to worry about file size restrictions since it's an embedded feature.

• Like 3