Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select QB Anthony Richardson Florida (merge)

danlhart87

I'm happy. IMHO he has the greatest upside of any of the 4 or 5. He could also be a bust. But I have thought all along he would be worth the risk. I also think he will be entertaining to watch. Potential is French for hasn't done it yet. He has the most potential.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Because he said accuracy is the biggest trait he looks for and the fans ate it up

It’s lying season and he chose to lie according to some while Ballard chose to dance. Much Ado about nothing, in my opinion.

He said he values accuracy and that is not lying. In the back of his mind he knows he can correct it and make him a way more accurate qb. Therefore.....

• Like 6

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Because he said accuracy is the biggest trait he looks for and the fans ate it up

It’s lying season and he chose to lie according to some while Ballard chose to dance. Much Ado about nothing, in my opinion.

You are weirding out.

YOU are saying Steichen should have made us take Hooker because of single trait.

:headspin: How Chloeish! Sad.

Just now, Superman said:

Ballard might be the most transparent GM in the league. He basically telegraphed this pick for two months, and we could have just believed in what he was saying and figured this out. 

Yep. Said months ago he knew his QB would be there at 4. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Nova said:

A first for him, but desperate times call for desperate measures. This pick will determine Ballard's fate. Lets hope Richardson develops into something.

Yeah usually when you break from your good habits, it blows up. Should have traded back

• Like 1