Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

At the very least, Irsay needs to talk to Reich about play-calling duties.  It’s an ongoing problem.  And I think Frank has proved that it’s not his strong suit.

Let somebody else give it a try.

It's not just Frank's playcalling on O. It's also D. There's just a completely lack of energy. They look deflated.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

the new gm doesnt need to cut them  .  he just needs to rebuild the wr core left tackle and other spots ignored by ballard

Or Ballard could do it.  Point is, the roster will still be cap heavy where it is now no matter who is doing the future picking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

It's not just Frank's playcalling on O. It's also D. There's just a completely lack of energy. They look deflated.

I’m not saying play-calling is the only problem.  I’m saying that it is - and long has been - a problem.

And it’s among the easiest ones to try to fix.  Maybe we will be needing a coaching change.  But, for the time being, I think the brass needs to at least consider having Brady call the plays.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Can only say I agree with @NFLfan. You won't find better.

i dont understand what are fans supposed to say after watching the last 4 colts games going back to last year ?  4 straight games getting beat down .    the team looks horrible if we were playing against the chiefs i would understand but the texans and jags will be 5 and 11 teams they are not great teams .   i dont get the positive thoughts people what are we suppose to say nothing has been good today

• Like 4

On the prior play when Ryan was sacked, when looking for an open guy, Granson was coming completely open and it sure looked like Ryan wanted to pass to him for what looked to be an easy TD, but Granson was so unaware, taking forever to turn around to look back to the QB.  Grandson’s lack of awareness took the pass away and instead of a TD, it was a sack. 

• Like 2