Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am glad you are happy we are losing. SMH, pathetic. 

Haha glad were losing...right ok. I just had a lot of people tell me I have no idea what im talking about when I said this team isn't that good before the season started, so its more of a petty "I told you so" moment but im by no means happy about this.

21 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

if the colts get a top draft spot its better to start  over completely   clean house draft a QB

They can't start over.  They got some mega dead cap if they cut Smith Nelson and Leonard.  It would be a start-over that would have to look the same, LOL.

But too early for that kind of talk.

Just now, coming on strong said:

we needed this loss to get irsay to do something  it needs to be a blow out because he never wants to do anything until the fans fully revolt

Sadly, at most, we will probably see Reich and Ballard called for another “meeting” at Irsays house after team returns to Indy.

Irsay will come out with another bizarre twitter video with some new propaganda slogan.

It will all be publicized but no real action will be taken.

Just now, DougDew said:

They can't start over.  They got some mega dead cap if they cut Smith Nelson and Leonard.  It would be a start-over that would have to look the same, LOL.

But too early for that kind of talk.

the new gm doesnt need to cut them  .  he just needs to rebuild the wr core left tackle and other spots ignored by ballard

3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Haha glad were losing...right ok. I just had a lot of people tell me I have no idea what im talking about when I said this team isn't that good before the season started, so its more of a petty "I told you so" moment but im by no means happy about this.

I wish you were our GM. You were right. I'll call Irsay tomorrow and get you an interview.