Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

That would be silly. I mean the team is set for this year and not coach or GM is changing hints at this stage.

It’s not about that. It’s about showing players & coaches that their is an expectation for winning here in Indy. 

Reich needs fired. Jets have a bad team & still can come out with good play calls, etc. 

Reich should have never been the play-caller.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SR711 said:

East, I would agree that Reich has more than his fair share of faults.  Your points are 100% valid, but as you know a HC will  only go so far as the talent on the roster.  To be clear, I am not sold on him at all as coach that can lead this team to a higher level.

However, I see this team having serious talent issues at critical positions that typically leverage wins and that to me is a Chris Ballard issue. 

On the bolded, I believe Reich's prep, game plan, scheme, play calling, etc... simply is horrible. 

A coach can make talent look worse. It's why a coach change can make a team looks different. 

And this game.... example of Pederson >>>>> Reich.... 

Ballard has really messed this up. In a league that values Qb's, Wr's and Pass Rush the most, he has failed to find Lucks replacement, failed to provide adequate pass rush and absolutely has gone complete dummy on the WR position.

Instead we have most of our money tied up in a G, the highest paid Oline that cant block, and a linebacker.

• Like 1

Just now, EastStreet said:

On the bolded, I believe Reich's prep, game plan, scheme, play calling, etc... simply is horrible. 

A coach can make talent look worse. It's why a coach change can make a team looks different. 

And this game.... example of Pederson >>>>> Reich.... 

the jags have a very good pass rush much better wrs and offensive line protection .   you can switch spots and the colts will still lose with peterson .