Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

The folks trashing him in here are failing to mention that the man is constantly under siege - I could see if he had time and was just misfiring, but that hasn't been the case.

He got a decent amount of time on the last play. But, I agree for the most part that his passes have been rushed.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

When did our online take such a turn?

2019. They had one good year and have been living on reputation since. They've been getting progressively worse each season, and were downright bad last half of last year. They look like they somehow got even worse this year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

that is ballards problem paying huge contracts to non premium positions and ignoring the premium spots .  ignore left tackle and just start a career backup tackle  , ignore wrs and stick in young guys .

This is my ONE gripe with Ballard I have.  It's good to build through the draft but you have to solidify the foundation you've built with FA because no GM can hit on every pick.  We continue to get outbidded on players because he doesn't want to overpay but he needs to wake up.  We don't have a premium QB and Indy isn't an attractive destination as a market and city.  We have to overpay, especially for the important positions like WR, LT, and pass rushers (which are the positions we lack at).  He has built a great foundation.  That's just the way the NFL is.  He has drafted well.  But he has been HORRIBLE when it comes to FA. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

theres no communication with the offensive line at all .  why is pinter going over to help smith block a single rusher and letting a free rusher in the back field

Bad OL coaching. I can’t believe they our pro bowl level players in Kelly, Smith, and Nelson forgot how to play dominant football especially in run blocking.