Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Wonder why it was so effective in Seattle.  Those guys weren't THAT much above everyone else talent wise.

At the time it was “new” at the time. It’s since then been exploited every which way.

and this game is gonna be ugly if the Oline continues to protect like this. Feel like I’m watching the Falcons oline all over again 

Just now, skerfalcon8710 said:

At the time it was “new” at the time. It’s since then been exploited every which way.

and this game is gonna be ugly if the Oline continues to protect like this. Feel like I’m watching the Falcons oline all over again 

Yeah why are we paying these scrubs this much money again? Besides Q the rest of the OL can go kick rocks, they’ve been horrible

Just now, Jackie Daytona said:

Frank is the problem.  His makeup just is not head coach, CEO/Leader.....  He should be game planning and scheming.  

No, I don't think you have to be a screaming jerk.... But you have to LEAD and INSPIRE 

ballard is the problem too his roster is overrated  worst wr core in the nfl bad left tackle 

Just now, chickenMan said:

Yeah why are we paying these scrubs this much money again? Besides Q the rest of the OL can go kick rocks, they’ve been horrible

I think the GM is likely overrated.  He's a great talent evaluator.....but he doesn't allocate resources well or adjust his philosophy.  It's good to stick to a plan long enough to see it out.... But eventually you shift gears a bit when something doesn't work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jackie Daytona said:

Frank is the problem.  His makeup just is not head coach, CEO/Leader.....  He should be game planning and scheming.  

No, I don't think you have to be a screaming jerk.... But you have to LEAD and INSPIRE 

I honestly think Frank is a good HC, but he IS NOT a good OC.  It's too much going on to be a HC and OC and if you're not SUPER good at either one then it makes it that much harder.  Even Andy Reid in all of his greatness has Eric B as his OC.  And Frank is not on either of their levels when it comes to HC'ing and OC'ing.