Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people blaming the refs are hilarious. Frank has called one run play since the second quarter, its a joke. Wentz is going to make mistakes when he throws 50 times a game which is going to happen again today. 3 turnovers absolute trash playcalling, refs suck but it doesn't matter

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They r loading the box. Did u watch the 1st half? It's the players making big mistakes in the 2nd half on D and O.

uh... did you read this...

Daily Notebook: Why The Colts Have So Much Confidence In Jonathan Taylor Against 8+ Defenders In The Box

https://www.colts.com/news/jonathan-taylor-frank-reich-injury-update-quenton-nelson-bills-buccaneers

also, even so, doesn't mean you can't run outside. and doesn't mean you completely abandon the run... 

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

people blaming the refs are hilarious. Frank has called one run play since the second quarter, its a joke. Wentz is going to make mistakes when he throws 50 times a game which is going to happen again today. 3 turnovers absolute trash playcalling, refs suck but it doesn't matter

The refs are completely one sided and biased today...

7 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

I mean.... Fisher got beat once, and Winfield made a pic....then Carrie got an iffy penalty

Football is a game of inches, we are just 0-3 with super swingy plays this half 

You've just described the entire NFL when it comes to close games.  Some players make plays, others don't.

2 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

It’s remarkable that we are -21 points off turnovers and only down by 4

That’s why we’re 6-5, inconsistent against good teams that stop the run and can score . I’m just numb right now because with Peyton we always had a chance. Not with Wentz in a comeback.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wentz isn't getting any calls, Brady is the REFS favorite. This is getting old. Let the players decide games not you Refs. I am fed up with this and many are. 

You dont have to remind Green bay fans, biggest robbery in a long time with no p.i. call and wrong team advanced.

Just now, chad72 said:

That’s why we’re 6-5, inconsistent against good teams that stop the run and can score 

Colts were up going into the 2nd half and about to go up by more and the offensive line gets blown up!  I don't blame the strip sack on Wentz.  The INT yes but not the strip.  This offensive line needs to suck it up!

Archived