Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this game is over

they get a sack with a three man rush hahaha offensive line is horrible

It’s much easier to get after the QB when you don’t have to worry about the running game. Reich gifted them with playing a one dimensional team in the 2nd half. 

3 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

I like Hines with what his skill set brings, but I do think he holds us back way too much! JT needs to be a 3 down back! And we need to just let every dang punt go! 

I always said to move him to WR and use him as a Welker/Sproles type WR/HB.  Idk why we haven't done that.

Just now, Lurker said:

How?  Is he supposed to keep running JT into the line for no gain?

Do you understand football. When there is no threat of running the ball at all whatsoever teams are going get sacks and intercetions, which is exactly what has happened

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Maybe it doesn't have to be a pass if the offensive line and the run game didn't implode!

How many times have we tried to run to the outside today? 

Needing some clarification. 

I’m guessing asking you to cite your work would be too much so just give me a number. 

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, 6-6 and just take it from there. A game we had easily won until Wentz fumbled and then the REFS slobbered and gave them every call.

You need to stop Wentz didn’t just fumble. The line allowed the blindside defensive player to get through and knock it out of his hand as he was passing the ball. There’s no way that is ever on the quarterback.

Archived