Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Probably lmao I hate to say it. It would be epic though if Darius picked 6 him.

Fat chance. Brady has won so many games because he knows how NOT TO lose them before winning them .

We are definitely losing this game 

4 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

"Better late than never" is why we're 6-5 and not 8-3.  2 games this year not running the ball lost us the game.  And we may be looking at a third.

Oh I agree. I'm just happy we finally did, are tied, and now have a chance... 

But we should have had at least one more win.... and this game too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think the biggest reason they ran the Ernie Zampese offense was that their best receiver (TY Hilton) required longer routes to create separation, and also resulted in more big plays.  At the same time, the offensive line wasn't all that great, regardless of what they tried in staffing it, and Andrew had a thing for wearing the Red Cape being Superman, which put his body at risk.  Yes, running a lower risk West Coast offense later was more helpful in keeping him healthy.  But I think it also reduced the number of big plays as well.  (Somebody check me on the stats.  I could be wrong.)
    • I did that and felt no difference. So I went in the basement and head butted the cement block wall with a foam pillow between my head and the wall..Then I did it without the pillow.   What was the question?
    • that’s why I wonder and don’t make assumptions or proclamations about what would have happened. 2012 was a wild ride, to be sure. Probably the best of his career in terms of magical moments. I just wonder what it would have been like with offensive stability with Luck, in say years 3-5. Could have used some offense against NE in 2014… 
    • Gardner just could not get his timing down with Pierce.  Pierce for whatever reason was asked to run his routes at high speed.  AR has the quick (decisive) release and rocket for quick hitters.  Bottom line we need TD's. Steichen did well with less last season, but the competition in the division looks tougher. lol
    • Thanks!  I also found this on the Colts website.   https://www.colts.com/team/coaches-roster/ron-milus. Maybe he's not the issue.
  • Members

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 883

• Zoltan

Zoltan 3,273

• B~Town

B~Town 311

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,465

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 5,250

• jskinnz