Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars @ Colts, November 14, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

So u say the team is void of talent and then go on to say Frank is not the guy. Isn't that on Ballard? This team lacks play makers on offense that allows it to spread teams out. I am still waiting this over rated and over paid Oline to get it together. Numerous penalties today on the Oline. Unacceptable. I am yet to see this Oline dominate hell even play well against a talented defence. It is suppose to be the cornerstone of this team. This team is what it is. 

Ballard hasn’t done enough either. He isnt free of criticism by any stretch. Especially at WR and Defensively.

That being said, Frank and this offensive performance along with others is maddening 

1 minute ago, CardiacColts said:

Fair assessment. I am not loving the line play today. 

With that being said, I would have liked to see more adjustments. With a full commitment to the run, you would think the passing game opens up more. But we can’t seem to buy enough time…

Yeah, our premium O-Line is looking below average right now, can't run block and can't pass block.

Heck they haven't even been able to play screens correctly

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Not pretty but I’ll take.  This team needs to get a lot better to make a playoff run.  We are getting in our own way. 

the communication on the offensive line is horrible .  most of the game i watched colts double team one guy and leave a free runner going to carson .    blitz pickup is bad

• Like 2