Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Season Opener: Seahawks @ Colts, September 12, 2021, 1pm ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Potentially, but the play had broken down and from what I saw WRs weren't coming back underneath as you'd expect.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought the mantra was on broken plays you work back underneath to give the QB an out. 

IDK. With that down and distance, I would have expected very different route options.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

This was part of my frustration with the D last year. They’d let a team run up the score in the first half and then play better/make a big play in the 2nd half. Slow starts and inconsistent play is frustrating.

Yeah the inconsistency is frustrating.

Just now, EastStreet said:

IDK. With that down and distance, I would have expected very different route options.

I was perhaps being overly simplistic, but it's odd to see a QB manage to hold it that long without being sacked and not have anyone open. I'll have to look properly later after the game, there may well have been.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I was perhaps being overly simplistic, but it's odd to see a QB manage to hold it that long without being sacked and not have anyone open. I'll have to look properly later after the game, there may well have been.

I agree. If you get an all22 shot, please share!