Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Season Opener: Seahawks @ Colts, September 12, 2021, 1pm ET

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Someone might wanna check the heads of our right OL. Thought we were playing Kelly, Glow, and Smith today, not three cardboard boxes. Davenport, surprisingly, looked not atrocious today

Davenport gave up 2 sacks, 4 hurries and that was just in the first half...

6 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

where the heck was Mack we freakin didn't resign him to play with daisy's hes just as good as Taylor and were suppose to have a 2 headed monster attack what was Frank smoking today

I was wondering that too. Was he inactive?

where the heck was Mack we freakin didn't resign him to play with daisy's hes just as good as Taylor and were suppose to have a 2 headed monster attack what was Frank smoking today

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I will answer the 4th question but others will have to pitch in for the rest - yes.

45 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

This is the 1st game they have all played together but that’s the way it goes. Hawks  defense is pretty stout.

Let's revisit this, Smith rarely played in the pre-season, same with Kelly and Q....Fisher never did....and his replacement only became one in the last pre season game.  See a pattern?

• Thanks 1

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic