Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

It was an awful pass. Both of those were not Pittman's faults. Potentially 14 points off the board because of Rivers. He's played good otherwise, but his two bad throws have been crucial. Rigo's miss might be the last straw. The are going to break open soon. 

Colts are just killing themselves

That has been Rivers M.O. his entire career.  Doesn't come through in the clutch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Colts are down only 7 points. Lots of time left.

We'll never get enough stops against a high end passing game.  As a Colts fan, that's the sinking feeling.  If feels like they are up by much more than 7.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

It was an awful pass. Both of those were not Pittman's faults. Potentially 14 points off the board because of Rivers. He's played good otherwise, but his two bad throws have been crucial. Rigo's miss might be the last straw. The are going to break open soon. 

Colts are just killing themselves

They weren't awful. Again, Allen's WRs are catching very imperfect passes.

And you could also focus on drops by Pascal, Taylor, and others. I'm not talking about he last drop by Taylor. He was about ready to get blown up for a loss, so it's actually good he didn't catch it. 

I'm scratching my head more why Frank is not using Bigs in the RZ vs their tiny DBs, why he didn't take the 3pts, and why he used Hines on a gut goal line run... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

he kicked that like he stepped on a lego... that was pretty bad... gonna need a turnover or special teams play to flip this

He does that a lot.  Looks like he tried to guide the ball instead of powering through it.

Noticed it all year.  Doesn't seem confident.

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

There have been 4 drops, and I'm not including the TY play or the 4th down throw to Pittman, as those weren't drops.

2 on Taylor, 1 on Pascal on the possible PI or at least defensive holding, what was the 4th I can't remember? I want to say jack doyle but not positive

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Well at least the D came to play today. Holding the Bills to 17 so far is good. I honestly am getting tired of our offense though, we have very few explosive plays and are mostly dink and dunk

So far, based on who they are playing, I would agree. The defense has played pretty well so far and has been one of better efforts over the past few weeks