Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

4 drops are the bigger issue, but keep blaming the QB.

Pretty sure the blame is going to those responsible. Receivers, RBs and QB when warranted.

• Like 1

Buffalo WRs are catching imperfect passes. Most imperfect passes by Rivers have hit WR hands. 

And Rivers is 6-9 on 3rd down today, even with the drops and imperfect passes that hit hands... 

• Thanks 1
Just now, TheNextGM said:

Too many mistakes.

Reich bag call.

Turay off side.

Dropped passes.

Now a missed FG.

You don’t win as road underdogs in the playoffs with these mistakes.

Way too many mistakes agree. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Another imperfect but catchable pass off WR hands...

Can we keep going to the Bigs please.

And a Clank to top it off. 

Nah, that one to Pitt was on Phil.  No way Pitt could have stopped to catch that one.  It was behind him at best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, EastStreet said:

Another imperfect but catchable pass off WR hands...

Can we keep going to the Bigs please.

And a Clank to top it off. 

It was an awful pass. Both of those were not Pittman's faults. Potentially 14 points off the board because of Rivers. He's played good otherwise, but his two bad throws have been crucial. Rigo's miss might be the last straw. The are going to break open soon. 

Colts are just killing themselves

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

um...it was a bad throw. I’m blaming rivers....for the bad throw?

• Like 1

Why was JT in on that rb screen? Why do we not have NH in there? There has been 1-2 plays every possession in which the Offense have have terrible play calls! Cant win if they keep doin this crap!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Picking the wrong night to be playing poorly. 

We have had plenty of chances to be comfortable in the game. 

Still in it, but need a bit more from everyone if we are going to win this game. 

1 minute ago, austriancolt said:

Game Over. Too many mistakes. Bad play calling. Not enough to win a playoff game. 

Colts are down only 7 points. Lots of time left.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

This offense is just not explosive enough. We need another good WR and probably a new QB. Rivers has been solid but we need a game changer back there. Sad way to end the year

Stafford.

Eason.

Draft another qb.

Wentz.

In that order.  But we are never going to win a SB with Rivers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

When he is, the receivers are dropping it

Taylor yeah but Pittman, and TY is on him, Even that Burton catch was under thrown if it was accurate he could of gained some YAC. 

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Nah, that one to Pitt was on Phil.  No way Pitt could have stopped to catch that one.  It was behind him at best.

It literally hit him in the hands. It wasn't that far off.

Just now, coming on strong said:

i knew the offense was gonna struggle but i didnt think by this much its almost the 4th quarter colts have ten points

It is weird cause the offense has been moving the ball and converting, but has only 10 points. 

Just now, Flash7 said:

I can't believe how many times Buffalo is running their QB.

I can't, either.