Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey Colt fans

Arodgers12

18 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

ARod.... hey, we tolerated constant nonsense from Patriot trolls before their team began its descent back into the toilets.

You sound like a good dude.... and GB is a respectable organization.... you’re more than welcome. :hat:

1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

One condition: if our teams meet again in February and the Pack wins, YOU ARE BANNED! :P

2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Absolutely. We love having fans from other teams around, gives us a bit better perspective on things. Except for Patriots fan, we don’t like them. :default_20smile:

2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

You probably already know that Rodgers talks to Pat McAfee every week. He’s funny and candid.  

This is them talking about the Colts Pack game, as well as a bunch of other things. 

The big reveal was that Aaron hardly throws in the off season.  

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

You probably already know that Rodgers talks to Pat McAfee every week. He’s funny and candid.  

This is them talking about the Colts Pack game, as well as a bunch of other things. 

The big reveal was that Aaron hardly throws in the off season.  

I haven’t watched it. Does Rodgers seem upset about the loss?

4 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

You’ve been in this forum for years. I don’t see why not. Plus I personally have a ton a respect for Aaron and the Packers family now. 

30 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

He’s stoic and mature.  Not down on anyone.  He mentioned the short talk he had with Leonard.  I didn’t know he stirred that pot on the McAfee show.  

If you go to Pats YouTube channel they break up the video in short sections.  Rodgers is a cool dude.  

30 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

He's pretty level-headed.  Sounded like he was pretty upset on the way home but has gotten over it.  Explained why he had D. Adams run the route he did on 3rd down late in the game.... he remembers pretty much every play it seems like, it was pretty impressive.  

He said he talked with Marquez VS after the game and let him know things happen, that if he didn't make the big catch on 3rd down on their last drive or the PI he drew at the end of the 1st half that the Packers wouldn't have been in overtime to begin with.  Also said he looks at MVS' production over his first 3 seasons and that he's one of the most-productive receivers in recent GB history as a deep ball threat.

1 hour ago, CurBeatElite said:

He's pretty level-headed.  Sounded like he was pretty upset on the way home but has gotten over it.  Explained why he had D. Adams run the route he did on 3rd down late in the game.... he remembers pretty much every play it seems like, it was pretty impressive.  

He said he talked with Marquez VS after the game and let him know things happen, that if he didn't make the big catch on 3rd down on their last drive or the PI he drew at the end of the 1st half that the Packers wouldn't have been in overtime to begin with.  Also said he looks at MVS' production over his first 3 seasons and that he's one of the most-productive receivers in recent GB history as a deep ball threat.

Honestly we didn’t deserve to win this game with how poor the officiating was. You guys were screwed on those holding calls. You guys deserved it more than us. I hate winning games due to bad officiating. We have had those wins in the past but we have been on the other side of those games as well.

10 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

You aren't even the only NFC North fan here @NFLfan is a vikings fan. And if you follow baseball we have a lively discussion normally in the Other Sports section. Cubs, Cards, Reds, Mets, fan I know for sure and i think there are a couple otheres

25 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

You aren't even the only NFC North fan here @NFLfan is a vikings fan. And if you follow baseball we have a lively discussion normally in the Other Sports section. Cubs, Cards, Reds, Mets, fan I know for sure and i think there are a couple otheres

We used to have fans of several teams here. It was fun. I am one of the few who is still here. 

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

We used to have fans of several teams here. It was fun. I am one of the few who is still here. 

How are you liking JJ? Second best AVG in the NFL, and top 10 in yards. Just wait for him to develop a bit more... I'm really jealous. 

Helping with the Diggs loss?

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

How are you liking JJ? Second best AVG in the NFL, and top 10 in yards. Just wait for him to develop a bit more... I'm really jealous. 

Helping with the Diggs loss?

He is looking great! We are very happy with him. You and @danlhart87 were right about him. Well before the draft, Dan actually predicted that the Vikes would draft him. 

Hopefully the Vikes don't let him go the way they let go of Diggs and Harvin. I was a huge fan of Diggs (not Harvin).

23 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

He is looking great! We are very happy with him. You and @danlhart87 were right about him. Well before the draft, Dan actually predicted that the Vikes would draft him. 

Hopefully the Vikes don't let him go the way they let go of Diggs and Harvin. I was a huge fan of Diggs (not Harvin).

A combo of JJ/Diggs would have been an embarrassment of riches. 

JJ, for being only 21, is absolutely killing it. Lot's of good WRs in this year's class, but he and Claypool are showing to be the cream of the crop. Hoping Campbell can get some love from the health gods and be more like JJ, and Pittman can be Claypool like.

On 11/25/2020 at 9:07 AM, Arodgers12 said:

It's great to get an outside perspective. Thanks for joining the Colts community. Good luck to your Packers.

Archived