Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ballard for two guys that will contribute day one.    

By the end of today, Goodell will be reading the picks from his bed

Buckner is a freakin all-pro. Relax.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I’m so freaking happy. YES !!!!! I like both Pittman and Mims both. I kept going back and forth on which one I wanted. But yeah baby I’m pumped !!! Where you at @Superman  ??? What’s your thoughts ?

I like him too. I liked Mims a little more because of his explosiveness,  but Pittman is more refined and more of my kind of guy. Good pick for us, IMO.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

So Pittman > Mimms? I really dont know either of them.

IMO, different types of WRs. Pittman is ready made possession X, while Mims is more a big Z. 

We really need a X that can play now. If Pittman can improve a bit vs the press, he'll be a QBs best friend.

Happy for the pickup, just hate drafting any USC guy lol

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

IMO, different types of WRs. Pittman is ready made possession X, while Mims is more a big Z. 

We really need a X that can play now. If Pittman can improve a bit vs the press, he'll be a QBs best friend.

Happy for the pickup, just hate drafting any USC guy lol

Reich and Pederson got Agholor, right?

DJac is also from Pzc-12, Eagles must love PAC-12 wide outs???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A lot of time. A lot of things can happen.   Full disclosure, I'm not a huge fan of spending much on back up QBs unless you're a perennial SB fav, or have a really iffy starting QB. If QB1 goes down, your expectation should be "you'll be .500" over a few games. If you count on a backup for longer than that, it doesn't matter. If your backup needs to play in the playoff, it doesn't matter.   Colts are all in on Wentz. They've used 2 middle round picks on back ups. Purely my opinion, but they need to get value of either JE or SE. If not, the draft capital was a waste.    I'm perfectly fine though if late in camp they decide to pick up a vet like Hoyer on the cheap.       JE has traits. SE is very limited. If they think either can go .500 over the course of 1-4 games, I'm good. If not, get Hoyer or another on the cheap that can manage well, not screw up, and go .500 with a solid team around them.      Blackmon has great traits. Pros - absolutely all pro with what's in front of him.  Cons - started his career at CB and was awful. moved to FS and still struggling with the backend coverage.   I think 75% of his issue is mental. It's simply choices. He chooses instinctually the big play over solid and conservative choice. If he can be more disciplined, he could be great. If he can't, move him to SS where he can be more instinctual and great. I think he's a natural SS fit, but would love to see him make it at FS. We need, and rely on, FS more than SS in our scheme.
    • He also missed a makeable FG in our 1st game loss to Jacksonville.  Not a good first and last impression  
    • Does anyone know what each one of their measurables are and who is best at what?  I have been looking for dayo’s info but can’t find anything from the combine or his pro day.  I would like to compare their 40 yard dash, Bench press reps, vertical , etc. If anyone knows where to find this can you please post it. Thanks a lot.   Also, out of the two who do you think will be the more dominant player in 3 years?
    • I saw, that's why I'm not really down on the whole thing. I agree on the bolded to an extent, but I key on the lack of advantage, more than than dis-advantage. Over 10 years, I just see the yearly "disadvantage" as pretty low bearing. Don't get me wrong, I think the NFL should do better, but I'm far more concerned with other elements. I'd prefer more structured scheduling.    In short, I'm not going to be mad that NE also got rest this year. I'm going to look internally at things we can control. Like will we choose to toss it all over the yard vs horrible run Ds.   Off topic, but what's your take on AZ this year?
  • Members