Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

December of 2014.   More than 5 years ago when he was young and stupid.  How long you going to hold on to this? 

That plus the incident at Denver(where Von Miller had to kick him out of his party), the guy has a problem when he drinks. What do you think is gonna happen if you give him starter money. 

Cant trust him, can’t be the face of the franchise and frankly I don’t want a QB with a drinking/aggression problems to the point his teammates are throwing them out of there houses. 

If you actually look into his history idk how you could want him as your teams starting QB

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Grant Delpit wouldnt be a bad pick if Hooker rumors are true and team has soured on him. 

They're 2 completely different types of safeties. Delpit doesn't have the range to play the centerfielder role that Hooker does and is more of a big slot than safety.

2 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

That plus the incident at Denver(where Von Miller had to kick him out of his party), the guy has a problem when he drinks. What do you think is gonna happen if you give him starter money. 

Cant trust him, can’t be the face of the franchise and frankly I don’t want a QB with a drinking/aggression problems to the point his teammates are throwing them out of there houses. 

If you actually look into his history idk how you could want him as your teams starting QB

Probably because judge mental reasonable people can accept that people can and do grow up at different rates. Get over your hatred of the kid. If he fails, he fails. We are no further out than taking Love and having him flop. It’s all risk. God the people who are judging these kids for stupid actions that seemed related to maturity have little clue of how youth grow. He was an *, has been a model citizen since coming to Indy. It’s really all you can ask of a flawed candidate. None of the candidates left, including Love, have anymore talent than Kelly has and none of them are guaranteed anything. If we have to offer Kelly a 200 million dollar contract, then we really have to look at things. Some of you have been so ridiculous and judgmental that’s its embarrassing. 

I believe the rumors that we traded out of the first round last year because the Raiders took Josh Jacobs before we could get him.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Ballard takes Swift at 34 over Mims & looks to get a guy like Pittman at 44 or Mims if he’s still there. 

Archived